Maybe midnight?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Only click the copy to PTU 1 time. CIG is being swamped with PTU requests. My email took almost an hour to arrive. So just be patient. If you click it more than 1 time, you will have to wait for the last click's email to arrive to use its PW to enter the PTU. (I learned this lesson myself the hard way with 3.0)

Reactions: Scape

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
Mine took an hour to arrive. I downloaded and installed the PTU, but me being impatient prior I had sent 2 requests so I actually got a different password by the time I finished install, thankfully it didn't download twice

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
For the most part, I'll be looking into how my various ships handle in game with the new flight model in a few days. Until then, I think that I'll just check out a few things here & there while I wait for the 1st PTU update / bug fix patch to arrive. LoL I'm really liking the DNA Facial customizer. I'm not entirely as thrilled with the female Avi though for a few reasons.

Reactions: Scape

GarikDuvall

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 3, 2018
RSI Handle
Garik_Duvall
Do you have to request it for each PTU version?
Edit: Never mind, the answer is clearly yes. I hadn't tried PTU in a while and couldn't remember. So each PTU is i'ts own entity and since wiped do have to request new copy.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?