Me Productions Introducing: Me

ErnoCor

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Erno-Cor
Where you from stranger?
From the cold dark north, the promised land of beer and lakes, also called Finland

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I got a huge space autism and started to search a cure. Stumbled upon this game. Looked promising but I wanted to know more.....

"Oh hey they have Luke Skywalker"

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploring the far reaches of space, bounty hunting the galaxies most dangerous criminals and making a profit.
or alien tits, I don't know

What was the first game you remember playing?
Star Wars Rogue Squadron, go figure
Never got past the AT-AT missions without cheats, kept crashing into the legs

What other games do you play?
Off the top of my head atm I play Rainbow Six Siege, CS:GO, Fallout 4, Dirt Rally, MGS5, Elite: Dangerous, Dark Souls, Skyforge, LoL and assorted hardcore FPS games such as Sakura Spirit and Terraria.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Literally while at new years lan party at my neighbors house drunk out of my ass and looking at all the ships I can't afford on Star Citizen. Clicked organizations because I need people to pick me up from deep space when I pass out on the keyboard and you guys seemed to fit the picture. Its even better now since there is the transport division.

Picard or Kirk?
Simo Häyhä

Bursting from anticipation
-Erno Cor, Nordic Mememaster

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
So, you're saying joining TEST was a decision made while drunk? Sounds like we've got a spot for you on the strategy council! Welcome to TEST!

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Where you from stranger?
From the cold dark north, the promised land of beer and lakes, also called Finland

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I got a huge space autism and started to search a cure. Stumbled upon this game. Looked promising but I wanted to know more.....

"Oh hey they have Luke Skywalker"

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploring the far reaches of space, bounty hunting the galaxies most dangerous criminals and making a profit.
or alien tits, I don't know

What was the first game you remember playing?
Star Wars Rogue Squadron, go figure
Never got past the AT-AT missions without cheats, kept crashing into the legs

What other games do you play?
Off the top of my head atm I play Rainbow Six Siege, CS:GO, Fallout 4, Dirt Rally, MGS5, Elite: Dangerous, Dark Souls, Skyforge, LoL and assorted hardcore FPS games such as Sakura Spirit and Terraria.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Literally while at new years lan party at my neighbors house drunk out of my ass and looking at all the ships I can't afford on Star Citizen. Clicked organizations because I need people to pick me up from deep space when I pass out on the keyboard and you guys seemed to fit the picture. Its even better now since there is the transport division.

Picard or Kirk?
Simo Häyhä

Bursting from anticipation
-Erno Cor, Nordic Mememaster
Welcome to test!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Finland is a fine land! Also, at the end of known space! Fin! End! I read!
If you want to find hotspring, look for steam in air and jump on thin ice at that spot. Works! Trust me! 100% chance of finding only hotspring, nothing else. Except perhaps bear with lots of farts... those also produce steam vents!
Are you the Fin that keeps giving me free things on Steam? If not, you should look him up! He gives away free things and lives within the confines of your country!
Vodka on rocks sounds like horrible waste! I will send you vodka onto your tongue or down throat only.

ErnoCor

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Erno-Cor
Finland is a fine land! Also, at the end of known space! Fin! End! I read!
If you want to find hotspring, look for steam in air and jump on thin ice at that spot. Works! Trust me! 100% chance of finding only hotspring, nothing else. Except perhaps bear with lots of farts... those also produce steam vents!
Are you the Fin that keeps giving me free things on Steam? If not, you should look him up! He gives away free things and lives within the confines of your country!
Vodka on rocks sounds like horrible waste! I will send you vodka onto your tongue or down throat only.
I give steam stuff to people too, usually on a late friday night after I come home from.... socializing...
With a glass bottle

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?