Meercat coming in sideways, no brakes... hot mess in bound.

What Should my first mixed drink of the day be? (already drinking ale)

• Total voters

meercatone

Space Marshal
Jan 30, 2016
RSI Handle
Meercatone
Greeting all ye wonderful Testies! I am Meercatone, also known as Maddcatone... No i don't care how you say them. Madd Cat One, Maddcatoan, Maddcatoney, Maddicaton, Meer, you choose... really I insist. Below follows a cheaply copied prompt from the above sticky thread, which I use to show just how drunk and or lazy I am currently.

Where you from stranger?
I am from a rabbit hole, under a rock, on a place called Martha's Vineyard. If you don't know where that is, its somewhere between America and the united seagull alliance.... Or more appropriately Massachusetts

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Well other than my not having a girlfriend, my incessant nerding out and a lifelong passion for space, I guess I'd have to say Sandi Gardiner and her milk and cookies brought me here. Milk and cookies, milk, milk and cookies.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Ummmm is there an appropriate answer that doesn't include EVERYTHING?!? FPS, Newtonian Physics, SPACE SHIPS!!!?? Yeah, sign me up for all the nitty gritty and shitty pity... I'll take it all. But most likely I will indulge in some alcohol transportation (I'm friends with Darrell) and a fair amount of trailer park boys style mischief.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Ummmm.... Original Mario Bros... But for PC games my introduction was between Wing Commander, and Xwing vs Tie Fighter (yes i sucked but was still fun as a kid) oh and Star Wars Rebel Assault series!

What other games do you play?
Currently I only really play SC, a little bit of MechWarrior Online, and my favorite game, drunken typing.... really tests your abilities that last one.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Test Squadron has always been pretty vocal in RSI chat and forums, but the main draw was through twitch. Test has some of the most enjoyable streamers to watch, but also has a great online community. Plus you guys get bashed and crash Aurorahs... How can anyone pass that up?! Either way I'm on of you... I was meant to be. "The force runs strong in my family... I have it.... My father has it.... you have it too. Now give me back my damn liquor!"

Picard or Kirk?
Now this is a tough one. Picard didn't drink much nor get into drunken fist fights so I might have to say Kirk, but hell Picard is a badass and I'd touch my bald head to his any day. Plus if Picard was given a stiff mixed drink we'd see him doing the Cpt. Ahab in no time, so leaning with the bald gentleman on the left.

WELL! I hope you enjoyed getting to know my goldschlager induced bipolar ways... And yes, I am concentrating gold in my internals so one day I may live forever! Muhahahaha

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I fully expect to here that quote or very similar coming over comms one day. I may even use it myself. Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: meercatone
Forgot your password?