Megasonni jumping aboard

Megasonni

Captain
Oct 26, 2020
RSI Handle
Megasonni
Hello fellow Citizens!

Megasonni here. From terribly cold Winland 🇫🇮, yay. Bought first game package at 2015, heard about organizations about a month ago. Like mentioned in my application I'm one of those drunkards ( :drunk: ) flying around the verse and first thought - when I heard about TEST Squadron - that this is something EVE Online thingies! Still don't know the truth, but lemme find out!

What I look in TEST is some fleet thingies as flying alone is starting to be a bit boring. So if anyone in EU time zones enjoys Friday drunk madness then count me in. Please?

In my hangar I have that currently free Freelancer, then Avengis Titan and one Prospector that I bought while once again drunk. Now aiming to get Freelancer MAX for future trading when ever they decide to fix the nerfs, so I've been mining shittons.

Currently in personal life moving to Singapore just after New Year, so timezone changes to UTC+8 on 2nd of Jan. Hobbies include heavy metal, movies, games obviously, snowboarding and travelling a lot. I miss airports and planes so hoping a lot that world opens next year.

In Discord my nickname seems to be oyoki with tag #2003. Dunno if that matters. Can't seem to change nickname over there! :(

Feel free to ask anything!

Chromeninja

Admiral
Staff member
Officer
Aug 10, 2020
RSI Handle
Chromeninja
Welcome!

For fleet things, if you hop over to our Guilded hub we have an events calendar where we post up things we do. Usually we have combat flight training on saturdays, and are starting to do FPS stuff on sundays.

If you are looking for people to play with though you can find people usually playing in the voice channels on discord or guilded.

Megasonni

Captain
Oct 26, 2020
RSI Handle
Megasonni
Welcome!

For fleet things, if you hop over to our Guilded hub we have an events calendar where we post up things we do. Usually we have combat flight training on saturdays, and are starting to do FPS stuff on sundays.

If you are looking for people to play with though you can find people usually playing in the voice channels on discord or guilded.
Cool, thanks for tips! Really hope that those calendared events work to my time zone even a bit! :o7:

Some people are buying capital ships when drunk, i guess your drunkenness is preventing you from such folly 😉
I sincerely hope it doesn't go to that and that one Prospector is most expensive thing I buy because of this game 😅

Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?