Member Intro

mccrocketman

Lieutenant
Sep 23, 2015
RSI Handle
mccrocketman
Hi!
I am not new to Star Citizen, but I am new to Test Squadron. A friend turned me on to both, and I'm really liking the community here.

ABOUT ME:
I am not a big gamer, but I love realistic games like Star Citizen b/c I am a space/flight/physics nut. I am an engineer by trade, so I am drawn to the immense detail and real-life physics this game offers. I am just starting to get deep into it, so I am looking forward to learning from you all.

Thanks!

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome man, cool to have you on board.

Most of test squadron doesn't know what physics are though, I think? Those that do, probably just use it to break the laws of physics a lot - god damned criminals!
=) who's your friend? Am a bit curious.

o7 Shive

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Welcome to TEST!! I'd hate to call it playing, so have you sent any Kerbals to their demise? Personally, I am responsible for at least a couple hundred deaths

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: AstroSam

mccrocketman

Lieutenant
Sep 23, 2015
RSI Handle
mccrocketman
Thanks y'all. I will have to pass on the inebriated flight aspect of TEST....but I'd love to join in the flying part ha.

I hail from the Carolinas, but I'm currently in AL.

BTW I recently got a Constellation Andromeda, and I need to find a crew to pilot the entire thing (I'm looking to mostly use it for exploration). Flying it solo isn't much fun....and I blew the thing up my first time out. How do I get a crew/group of people to help fly this thing? Preferably one that won't shoot me in the back of the head once we're under way.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hi!
I am not new to Star Citizen, but I am new to Test Squadron. A friend turned me on to both, and I'm really liking the community here.

ABOUT ME:
I am not a big gamer, but I love realistic games like Star Citizen b/c I am a space/flight/physics nut. I am an engineer by trade, so I am drawn to the immense detail and real-life physics this game offers. I am just starting to get deep into it, so I am looking forward to learning from you all.

Thanks!
Hey, I stumbled into this thread because the topic says "member intro". I may be wrong, but - where is the member introduction? I for sure must have overread it...
:p:D
Welcome aboard!
Sam

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?