Memory of what?

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Has anyone tried memories of mars yet? I guess it's kinda of like rokh but a whole lot better. Not as confusing with the different types of metal. PVP haven't ran into someone being an ass yet but the PVE is awesome. I'm current playing on the US east 6. Just let me know if you want to join and I'll add you to the alliance thing in game.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
No bu this sound a bit interesting, think I have to look in to this... is it on Steam ??

Reactions: Irishnutcase

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
So took a look seem to be interesting indeed I love to creat and build shit in games, but my guess it's just a matter of time and you'll have the standard shoot anything that move players there and after that happen games like this tend to die.. but I will keep a eye on it and see where it goes... maybe this one will be different..

:beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers:

Reactions: Irishnutcase

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
So took a look seem to be interesting indeed I love to creat and build shit in games, but my guess it's just a matter of time and you'll have the standard shoot anything that move players there and after that happen games like this tend to die.. but I will keep a eye on it and see where it goes... maybe this one will be different..

:beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers:
One can hope.

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?