Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
TESTivus - A Star Citizen Holiday for all of us

History:

The idea of TESTivus was formed from the show Seinfeld. It is a way to bring TEST together to celebrate the game and holiday season. After doing some research and much plagiarizing by Black Sunder, TESTivus was born. TESTivus' guiding goal is for everyone involved to have fun in Star Citizen and participate in the TEST Community.

The central piece of TESTivus will be a vertical line of Auroras. Reason for this is the Aurora has a high fun to cost ratio. The line should remain unadorned or tarnished throughout the TESTivus holiday. Some groups of people may wish to add flair items to the pole but this is not necessary and is frowned upon.

The TESTivus Holiday season begins on Black Friday and ends on January 1. TESTivus itself will be December 24th(subject to change) so it doesn't interfere with other activities.

Traditions of TESTivus:

The Airing of [CONCERN]s - We invite the community to air their [CONCERN]s for the org in a fun and non serious manner. Ex. "I am [CONCERN]ed the next SOTS won't be out in time for Christmas".

The TESTivus Dinner - Also known as the consuming of Beer. This is usually a year round event.

Feats of Crashing - Self explanatory. Bonus points for crashing your idris or larger ship into something that was impossible to do.

TESTivus Miracles - The idea that this sort of thing could even work or Montoya getting SOTS#13 out before Christmas.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Merry TESTivus indeed. I shall consume vast quantities of beer in celebration of this hallowed holiday. Cheers!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I endorse this product or service

Channukah is over and I'm bored

I'd rather be [CONCERNED]

Dygon

Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
TESTivus sounds like some kind of STD...
Bob: A Merry TESTivus!!
Jack: Well Bob, my TESTivus isn't feeling that merry actually, it's kinda flaring up
Bob: Better put some ointment on that Jack...

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Merry TESTvus to all and treat that new rash.

Or for one individual that used to always talk in our mumble...

Merry TESTvus to all and smoke me some hash.

Kal

Space Marshal
Nov 2, 2015
RSI Handle
SamuraiKal
I'm [CONCERNED] that I haven't seen a video answering the most important question of patch 2.0: How many crashed Auroras does it take to kill a Constellation?

Surely one of our streamers can put this experiment together and post it on YouTube :-)

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
I'm [CONCERNED] that I haven't seen a video answering the most important question of patch 2.0: How many crashed Auroras does it take to kill a Constellation?

Surely one of our streamers can put this experiment together and post it on YouTube :)
An interesting prospect indeed :)

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Is TESTivus only over when someone crashes their ship into Montoya's hanger completely destroying it?
Yes. Seeing as how we can't do that....yet......then TESTivus will be a very....very.....long* holiday.

*TESTivus ends December 31 so it doesn't override the other memorable days. For fairness.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?