Mining Bug - Refinery Console

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
"Bank error in your favor, collect $200"

Since picking up a Prospector, I decided to run the ship like a business. I set up a spreadsheet put on my P / L columns and listed capital expenditures like ship upgrades, and also included running cost's such as fuel, repairs etc. I've only had two days use and recorded every load's value etc.

I did one last run before bed, recorded everything and that was that. Today, I jump on and fly off to mine and after trying to extract the first rock, I get an error, saying cargo is full..I'm thinking bug? Fly back to PO and go to the refinery console and I had a full load? so I sell it for the same as the last load, thinking I didn't sell the last one, but my account went up?..carry on.

Two loads later, everything fine then go to PO refinery console and sell...sale happens, my account credited but my ship is still full? being cheeky I hit sell again...sale went through, free aUEC...didn't work a third time. I'll submit an IC ticket.....after I regain what I have previously lost on ship mods after character resets..seems fair (till then keep my trap shut in general chat)

Anyone else seen this happen?

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

IndigoSparkles

Vice Admiral
Nov 9, 2019
RSI Handle
IndigoSparkles
Yep. I've had the bug where it let you sell multiple times. Usually only happened to me when there was at least some quantanium in the load, but can't say it wouldn't happen with other stuff too. Think they are aware of the issue, but doesn't hurt to put in a ticket.

Reactions: Patrick Spaceman

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
It's an old bug, I think is caused by a desink of the BE servers, I'had that one too in the past, being able to seel like 2-3 time the same cargo.
In 3.9 there was one that basically do not clear your ship cargo at full, so, once you go to the console fo selling, you'll see a list of matrerials at 0%... no credit for them but annoying, especially if there was some quantanium since that trig off the volatile cargo alarm.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Yep, I’ve seen it sell twice, and I’ve seen it where it shows a full load and stuff, but the sell values are zero.

ive also seen it where I have no damage to the ship dn a full load, but somehow, only 22 SCU of material.

Forgot your password?