Mining Leader Board - Final Total 79.87 Million Mined! - Winner Spiffman

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Thanks. First time I submitted I couldnt see which images I had submitted before. I'll be on target now.
👍

I want to give a shoutout to @Stormfeather85 (BanditTransit), @Drexarg, @Hipstar Dufus (best avatar on here imo), and @Calaeus for bringing in some good hauls lately. Two of you are now firmly in the 1 mill family working toward 2 mill and the other two are steadily making their way to the same 1 mill.

More congratulations to @mindfart who after a VERY rough start has been finding his footing and getting some good mining in the past few days.

We're only 6 days in and we're already at 14.2 million with 19 people who have posted one or many sales. Everyone that has contributed and continues to contribute to this is apart of something really great. It may not be visible yet but its there and its growing . Already YOUR example has sparked one TEST member(@GPcustoms) to get a Prospector and start learning. I personally wish you the best of luck GP.

Keep mining, keep having fun, keep posting until July 11. Regardless of when the Goal is reached we're going to push above it, beyond it, and its going to feel good to say that you had a hand in that.

Last edited:

Spiffman

Master Miner
Dec 1, 2019
RSI Handle
Spiffman
Such a terrible night, one 30k, then a computer lock up , and best potential run of over 700+ Quant lost to friggin bugged elevators at the Commons, both of them were glitched. Had to Jettison load couldn't get to spaceport in time. Turns out those elevators were bugged on another trip. Only two weak loads to count for 90119 aUEC, Frack!
ScreenShot0038.jpg
ScreenShot0039.jpg

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
@Spiffman has crossed into 2 mill with @Glum right behind him. @IndigoSparkles and @Stormfeather85 are neck and neck with @Drexarg looking to overtake both! Newcomer @Kraxis has joined the board and has already moved up a few places. Welcome!

Currently at 15.9 million. We'll be at 17 I think before the night is over. YOU all did that. YOU made that happen.

Forgot your password?