Mining Leaderboard - October: CLOSED

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Good morning/afternoon/evening ladies and gentle-TESTies!

Welcome back from September and hello October! Last month we saw a nice steady pace from all of our participants. There were quite a few honorable mentions, first off is our new MASTER MINER @Rytack . Congratulations! Next we have the MOST hauls with @-PV- reeling that in with 78 hauls. Runner up (not including @Black Sunder cause he's a doody head) is none other than @IndigoSparkles !

We are changing things up a bit from the way submissions are dealt with. We will be trying out the google forms version where most of this will automated, but not unsupervised. I will not have to input the raw data for every entry you fine miners make, BUT, I will be auditing and checking the numbers with your submission screenshots. With that, an additional rule will be added for this month. Please adhere to it like you would any of the other rules for this leaderboard.

As a reward for the month of October, transfer of the title MASTER MINER will be handed over (if Rytack doesnt win again) PLUS a piece of subscriber flair of the winner's choice. The next two runners up will receive subscriber flair of the staff's choice. Good luck to all and may the odds be ever in your favor! Pitter patter, LETS GET ATTER!

There are a few changes from the last time we did this, so listen up!

You can post submissions from the following methods of mining:
  • Hand Mining
  • ROC
  • Prospector
  • Mole
There will be no goal for you all to reach set forth by the leadership, this is simply a friendly competition among each other to see who our top earners are.

Here's the run-down:

1. This competition is open to EVERYONE in TEST (not just rock raiders). If you are TEST main or affiliate, its fair game.

2. Screenshots of mining sales must have the 'r_displayinfo=2' OR 'r_displaying=3' server information to verify the server date and time in order for your haul to count. ( ~ > r > TAB > 2 or 3 > ENTER)

3. Screenshots of your haul must be posted from the LIVE server, do NOT use PTU.

4. Entries will not be submitted on this thread, but rather a google forms link found below.

5. Mole crew haul will not be split equally. The person submitting the haul from a collective effort will reward that person only.

6. Total haul value and quantity of hauls will be posted and updated about every day or two. Please be patient with updates.

7. Screenshots of your sales MUST be posted within 24 hours of taking the screenshot. Sandbagging (saving all your hauls until the last minute) is not allowed. The competition will officially end on the 1st of November. All submissions will need to be posted before the 1st, regardless of the server timer stamp.

8. Cheating by inputting of false data that does not match up with your screenshot will be deleted and will result in forfeiture of your running within this leaderboard. Warnings will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis by the staff. It only takes one person to ruin this for everyone, please abide by the above guidelines/rules.

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR HAULS
Click the link in yellow just above ^
Fill out the form and submit with a screenshot (there is an option to upload at the end)
Wait 5 minutes and then

View the ranked Leaderboard HERE

Last edited:

Alia_and_Gotin

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 1, 2020
RSI Handle
Alia Traprunner
Well, I tried to mine a bit today, but unfortunately I likely won't be doing a lot of it until the current "Kill Everyone" event is over LOLOL

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
So, decided to try my hand in mining... it went bit poorly.

I got my ROC loaded up in a freelancer and went to Arial. I mined few rocks of hadanite, loaded up ROC in freelancer and moved on to next area, all good so far. Was mining the second batch of rocks when my freelancer despawned. Not destroyed or stolen, just despawned. I'm bit annoyed by this, but I get a friendly player to pick me up with a connie. We're having bit of trouble seeing each others markers so I get out of the ROC and make a quantum beacon. I'm jumping around and on the ROC when he's getting closer, and just when he is about in my view my ROC despawns right in front of my eyes.
Just wow. Well, I got my personal inventory full of hadanite I had taken from the ROCs inventory, so at least I got 37k for all my troubles. But still. Bit afraid to do... well, anything right now. It'd be catastrophic if I'm trading and my ship just despawns. And it's no better if I'm in ROC and my ship despawns. Or I'm doing FPS mission and my ship despawns.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
So, decided to try my hand in mining... it went bit poorly.

I got my ROC loaded up in a freelancer and went to Arial. I mined few rocks of hadanite, loaded up ROC in freelancer and moved on to next area, all good so far. Was mining the second batch of rocks when my freelancer despawned. Not destroyed or stolen, just despawned. I'm bit annoyed by this, but I get a friendly player to pick me up with a connie. We're having bit of trouble seeing each others markers so I get out of the ROC and make a quantum beacon. I'm jumping around and on the ROC when he's getting closer, and just when he is about in my view my ROC despawns right in front of my eyes.
Just wow. Well, I got my personal inventory full of hadanite I had taken from the ROCs inventory, so at least I got 37k for all my troubles. But still. Bit afraid to do... well, anything right now. It'd be catastrophic if I'm trading and my ship just despawns. And it's no better if I'm in ROC and my ship despawns. Or I'm doing FPS mission and my ship despawns.
Try and try again! Practice makes close to perfect when it comes to mining.

Reactions: Chip Hazzard
Forgot your password?