Industry Mining night?

M1TH

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 9, 2019
RSI Handle
M1th
So I'm looking to put together a night for mining during the week. Those with similar interests as me can join up and we can just go around chewing up rocks that we come across with our prospector as well as our hand miners. If anyone is interested in doing this please let me know and ill gladly try to put something together for us. I can't play on weekends as my work schedule does not allow me too but anytime during the week I'm free so hit me up!

Reactions: Vavrik and Deroth

Scape

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 2, 2019
RSI Handle
Scape_TEST
@Black Sunder may already have mining events set up that you could join in with, i really should get a prospector...... Those damn rocks need killing!

Reactions: Deroth

M1TH

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 9, 2019
RSI Handle
M1th
Ive got one you could use lol i had a good haul earlier of taranite and then got intercepted and had like 8 missles on me and got blown up...

• Wut
Reactions: Deroth and Scape

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
If you want to schedule a mining night @M1TH you're welcome to.

Just be aware of other events going on and we try to have a standard event post so people are all looking at the same couple places for consistent information. Right now that's on Discord in the #star-citizen-events channel and in the Events section of the forums.

Also be aware of the time zones. We have a lot of European and US players and most of us work. Might have to have mining night weekly and switch up the time to get what works.

I'm sure @Black Sunder can help you get the event posted!

o7

M1TH

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 9, 2019
RSI Handle
M1th
Indeed, which was why i was putting the feeler out there to see if there was any interest from any of our regulars. But seeing that 2 officers and 1 member commented it doesn't seem that any underlings get on here much lol

Reactions: Vavrik and Deroth

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I'm not big on Prospector mining (I struggle to find rocks worth the time it takes me to find them), but that does sound fun.
However, my wife and I recently started fostering our seven month old grandson so my 'free time', especially on weekdays, is virtually nonexistent.

Reactions: Vavrik

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Indeed, which was why i was putting the feeler out there to see if there was any interest from any of our regulars. But seeing that 2 officers and 1 member commented it doesn't seem that any underlings get on here much lol
The forums are for speculating. Discord is where the action is at.

Reactions: Bambooza and Deroth

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I think you're reading this wrong. I personally didn't comment because of the wording, I can't guarantee I can be in the game at any specific time right now, including weekday evenings, weekends etc. Just no way I can guarantee anything. And I am not going to be interested in mining every time I'm in the game, though mining is a big part of what I'm interested in.

My advice is, become more active both here in the forums, and on Discord. Let people get to know what you're about. If it's just mining you're interested in, understand it's going to be a niche, and during the week might be even more of a niche.

Forgot your password?