MISC Hull Series Sale, Friday the 24th

Trick Shot Bob

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Trick_Shot_Bob
So James at CIG has just announced the Hull Series Sale starting this Friday.

"As you know we provide the pricing for concept sales one week before launch. We WILL be selling the MISC Hull next Friday (April 24) but do not have pricing just yet. Design is still working on some of the cargo details, and we aren't going to lock down a price until they're ready. I'm sorry for the delay, but better that than give bad info! Expect an update later in the weekend, as its something we want to get you as quickly as we can while still being accurate. Thank you for your patience!"

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/253293/misc-hull-series-sale-friday-april-24/p1

Space Trucks inbound, my poor poor wallet ....

Last edited:

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
I can't afford it. I have a Starfarer, I don't need it. I NEEDS IT. "Ha, try buy it" says my wallet, "I'm empty." Goddamn it.

Rabidsponge

Space Marshal
Mar 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Khlutz
Finally! I can get my true low risk area cargo ship! And still have my max for those less savoury places. I plan to pick up an A if they have LTI to melt it into a max with LTI, and then actually buy/ use a C as long as the crew requirements are super high 4+. Who wants a job on my ships :)?

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
From what I've read from Ben, looks like it breaks down like this:

Hull A: Box Truck.

Hull B: 18-wheeler

Hull C: C-130

Hull D: Tanker

Hull E: (Unpledgeable, NPC owned only, but you can steal it) Supertanker

Just hazarding a guess at sizes here.