Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

LurchLord

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2016
RSI Handle
LurchLord
Since I just freed up significant funds into store cash, I now have a replacement for my melted Cat as my personal oversized way to big and heavy hauler.

I still maintain and live up to "No money until Pyro", actually thinking about extending that to "No money until Terra"

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
i traded my corsair for a starlancer. the nerf of the drake corsair didn't make sense to me for the copilot to have control of all rear turret and the size 5's plus the extra cargo space in to lancer, it all just made sense to do it. now if i could only stay in star citizen long enough to actually see it.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
It...it has an interior that isn't a hallway? Am interior that looks somewhat inspirational and like home.

I may as well melt the rest of my fleet.
But then what will you fly when you want an impersonal hallway that doesn't look like home?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
After having been up the past 3 days, only getting a few 2 hour naps each day, I'm honestly a little torn on the Starlancer series to a degree. For starters, I wasn't expecting this to have a construction variant, but happy that it does. I like the pricing of them so far, but they didn't allow a CCU upgrade for the TAC & didn't list the BLD version for sale at all. I do like how they look & their layouts though.

I was also disappointed that CIG chose to not even mention the Galaxy construction module that they briefly mentioned during last year's CitizenCon, which was why I went to the effort of going through the CCU dance to add a Galaxy to my fleet during the course of the next 6 months. I hope that will still be a thing.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I like both of them, and since the TAC has 2 med beds and a hangar, i can fill it up with medpens and hopefully a tiny rescue ship, and it becomes a dedicated medical gunship!
Blast the health into them!

Mudhawk

Vice Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Well just waved goodbye to my Corsair and my F7C MKII.
Got me a Starlancer TAC 10Ys thats gonna survive about 24hrs only to be turned into a Starfared MAX 10Yrs.
And how long THAT one will survive only the IAE will tell.
And got the Argo ride for the spare change.
Someone's gotta test that one, right? :o7:

Forgot your password?