Missile Spamming, Leadboard Climbing Twitch Streamer's Cry To Fix The Game

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/278268/please-fix-this-thing-you-call-a-game

SO the game crashes all the time .... THe missiles arent effective against ships smaller than a gladius and wont hit anything going in a circle or coming at any type of angle .... everytime i die from a missile or a weapon i get a 20-13 second penalty . if cig are good at anything besides making ships then these should be easy fixes
I don't know if you've seen this guy during or after the fall of Missile Commander but he's pretty unbearable to watch. If you watch Grakees or Farasalt you've probably seen him when they go into Battle Royal.

At this point I think missiles are about right and just need a little more tweaking. They are pretty great for disabling or finishing that pilot you've been unloading (your guns you sicko) on. Why do you guys thing?

Reactions: Dalarast

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I find this particular individual to be both tragic and entertaining at the same time.
Like the videos of players breaking their computers/screens when they lose in a FPS Shooter.

I quite like how the missiles are at the moment. I also like that I can kill his gladius with my merlin.
Oh he switched to a Gladius? I've always seen him in a SH. Merlins are so freaking hard to hit. If they had rechargeable boost they'd almost never go down.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Oh I so want to feed the troll on the RSI forums....but I will resist.

I agree with Under_Score... the missiles are just perfect right now. I personally can't hit much with missiles due to flairs/chaff overload; but I can sneak a missile in here and there during a dogfight or as suggested.. for the "FINISH HIM" move. If they had to fix anything.. fix the flair and chaff being unlimited. But this is perhaps the most balanced missiles have been in the game for a long time... and besides.. now we can see who can dogfight and who can shoot missiles/suicide/shoot missiles/suicide...etc etc.

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
When did they make flares and chaff unlimited? Last time I was playing around in AC it was limited and I could run out.

Op4ArcticFox

Space Marshal
May 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Op4ArcticFox
No, missiles need more buffs... Faster, more powerful, better tracking.... Not because they are underpowered now, but because when my Freelancer MIS is usable in AC, I wan't to just spam missiles all day every day. :D

Forgot your password?