Missing upogrades in store?

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
Hi Folks,

i wanted to do some upgrades tonight to the M2 and also the talon shrike. i'm pretty sure that i saw them in the store a day or so ago but now they're gone. Anyone know what's happening? Weren't the ships supposed to be available all week?

Thanks Folks

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Hi Folks,

i wanted to do some upgrades tonight to the M2 and also the talon shrike. i'm pretty sure that i saw them in the store a day or so ago but now they're gone. Anyone know what's happening? Weren't the ships supposed to be available all week?

Thanks Folks
No, usually during expo event the ships are made available only since the manifacturere day, and ONLY for the ship actually show on the expo floor.
So for the M2 you'll have to wait for the Crusader day, while for the Strike It likeley not be available.

That of course is for "special offer" like ILW 10yr insurance, normal upgrade package should be available if not restricted otherwise (like Idris or similar "scarce" ship)

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
I also think you can't upgrade Expo rented ships.

It's to prevent people from stripping the components and keeping them after the ship rental period is up.

• o7

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Hi Folks,

Thanks Folks
There were not available in shop this week.

The M2 will be available for upgrade during Crusader day (may 25-26)

The Talon will not be available for Invictus, as there is no Esperia expo, generally it is during IAE or Alien Week.

The hunt for 'rare' ships is part of the ongoing 'fun'!

Speaking of which, its 23 May, why hasn't the Aegis sale started? ;-)
4 hours left ;)

• o7
Forgot your password?