Moinmoin!

TalonZorch

Ensign
Dec 6, 2015
RSI Handle
Talon_Zorch
Hi there!

As you may have recignized by the name of the thread - I am from northern germany :-) I joined TEST today, after having a nice conversation with Cosmic Trader. So here I am! :-)

Let's just work through your questions:

Where you from stranger?
Spiral Arm of the Galaxy, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Northern Hemisphere, European Continent, National Boundaries of Germany, right between nothsea and baltic sea.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
What can't draw you to it? I liked Wing Commander, am an EVE addict, and I have a bunch of friends who hype the game - so... here I am :-)

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I am mostly looking forward to the trading and production part of the game. Thats what gives me excitement.

What was the first game you remember playing?
The very first game? I guess it was something like "Giana Sisters" on the C64. But may also have been Teacher Busters on the same system :-)

What other games do you play?
I am currently playing a bit of Fallout IV - will have to finish that game before PU hits the live Servers. Sometimes I also can be seen in EVE.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I was convoed by Cosmic Trader, who had seen my little introduction inside the SC Forums I guess. I talked a bit, read a bit, and thought I would fit into the team!

Picard or Kirk?
Of course Jean Luc Picard. And no, I did not like William "i can't act" Shatner :-)

I am quite fluent in German and English, and if you happen to be fluent in german too - take a look at my little blog where I try to explain my experiences with Star Citizen :-)

http://talonzorch.blogspot.com

RSI Handle is: Talon_Zorch

So far,

fly reckless,

Talon

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Hello @TalonZorch,

Welcome to Test Squadron. I am very pleased that you have chosen to join the wonderful guys and gals here.

You are invited to join us as well when we go CityBoppin & BarHoppin. (Just ask me some time)

It is also good to know that you are a Fallout 4 fan as well.

Welcome aboard.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
welcome :) happy to see more people from my time zone :D

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark