Monday morning dogfighting

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
you should learn to do some racing, it will improve your handling of the hornet considerably.

Splen

Space Marshal
Dec 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Splen
you should learn to do some racing, it will improve your handling of the hornet considerably.
Yeah, you're right. What you can't see in the video is that my PC is absolutely struggling and I'm getting sub 30 fps, so that's definitely not helping. I'm working on a new rig as we speak. But you're right - I've been playing this game for less than a week!! I'm still trying to get all the targeting controls down, and working on my shooting skills as well. Definitely need to get some more practice in!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I like pew pewing. Can't wait to get home from the holidays so I can get out in the 'verse and start playing with y'all.

Audax Phidippus

Captain
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Audax_Phidippus
It was fun.

There is a disturbing lack of TEST pilots on the PVP modes' leaderboards; but if we team up it seems to offset some of our awful piloting skills and, defying our very natures, we win.

My own schedule is all over the place, but if you see me call out in Discord General, looking for people to join up, I am talking to everyone. Experience, mic, or a decent ship not required - just come pewpew for the glory of TEST!

Alternatively, add Audax_Phidippus, or post your own handles here if interested in invites.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?