Monthly Donation Drive - November (and happy 1yr anniversary!)

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Hello TESTies!

The month of November is upon us!

Can you believe that last Friday marked the one year anniversary of this forum?

Yeah, its already been one year!

They say time flies when you are having fun and that is holding very true. I sit back in my chair, look at the subreddit and this forum and can't help but be filled with overwhelming pride at the way this community is shaping up.

As I am writing this I just checked the donation drive and realized we hit our $200 minimum already!

Just six days into the month! AMAZING! We continue to save up every cent and build up the warchest. We want to be prepared to meet some potentially large operating costs in 2yrs time.

There is only one expense I have planned and that is for a better webcam which is about $65.

My current webcam does 480x320, so it might be time to upgrade. I will probably wait to see if it gets cheaper around Xmas time.

You need to see my nipples in HD. The current peasant like 480p will not cut it!

Our basic operating expenses are being met and we continue to save up the rest of the money for important things like ramen noodles for Seung.

In the pipeline we also have TEST Squadron patches in the works, official TEST uniforms for Star Citizen events and lots more planned.

You continuing support helps us keep these ideas turn into reality.

As always, the donate link is at the top of the page, or https://testsquadron.com/donate/

Thank you all for being crazy enough to be a part of TEST!

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
just posted this in the other thread lol, but Ill chuck a few bucks in week 0r 2, im a poor uni student, so I have to wait for my army reserves pay to come through ;)

Reactions: Neverded

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
just posted this in the other thread lol, but Ill chuck a few bucks in week 0r 2, im a poor uni student, so I have to wait for my army reserves pay to come through ;)
If you are starving student I will simply send back what ever you sent TEST.

Seriously man, go buy food or something, we are not desperate for money, we just have a lot of rich assholes here that will blow their money on hookers and blow if we do not give them an alternate, better option.

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
I'm proud to say I accidentally joined this group and to be completely honest I still don't quite understand what we do around here.

Reactions: CitizenDad

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
I'm proud to say I accidentally joined this group and to be completely honest I still don't quite understand what we do around here.
I'm in the same boat so I just run around copying everyone else and spamming meme's with homosexual undertones and hitting on Montoya cause I think that is what we do, but still not sure..

I have a bad back though so I can't do manual labor, sorry guys I will just have to oversee (MANAGEMENT) this Lawn Flamingo Operation.

Reactions: Black Sunder

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
There is only one expense I have planned and that is for a better webcam which is about $65.

My current webcam does 480x320, so it might be time to upgrade. I will probably wait to see if it gets cheaper around Xmas time.

You need to see my nipples in HD. The current peasant like 480p will not cut it!

I've got an HD (1600x1200) webcam I purchased for a project a few years ago that got shelved. It's been sitting in a drawer ever since. Say the word and it's yours. Specs here: http://support.logitech.com/en_roeu/product/3056

Edit: If Montoya deems its nipple-resolving capability to be lacking (I almost typed lactating there), I happily will offer it to any TESTie in need of it, especially if they use it in furtherance of spreading the word of TEST (livestreaming SC, etc). Srsly, this thing is just collecting dust. I'll never use it.

Last edited:

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
I'd show you my webcam's spec page, but according to the internet, it doesn't exist.

Seriously, there's none for sale anywhere. I have a ghost webcam.

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
I am also in the market for a webcam, don't have one xD. But food goes first and I don't have much to spend as a uni student xD

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Just so that everyone who is reading this thread knows, something big and exciting is coming to Test Squardon this month. Some of you in TS heard about it yesterday, and only Seung and Montoya have seen it, but I just have this to say, we will be looking FAAAAABBBBULLLLOOUSSS

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Hello TESTies!

The month of November is upon us!

Can you believe that last Friday marked the one year anniversary of this forum?

Yeah, its already been one year!

They say time flies when you are having fun and that is holding very true. I sit back in my chair, look at the subreddit and this forum and can't help but be filled with overwhelming pride at the way this community is shaping up.

As I am writing this I just checked the donation drive and realized we hit our $200 minimum already!

Just six days into the month! AMAZING! We continue to save up every cent and build up the warchest. We want to be prepared to meet some potentially large operating costs in 2yrs time.

Our basic operating expenses are being met and we continue to save up the rest of the money for important things like ramen noodles for Seung.

In the pipeline we also have TEST Squadron patches in the works, official TEST uniforms for Star Citizen events and lots more planned.

You continuing support helps us keep these ideas turn into reality.

As always, the donate link is at the top of the page, or https://testsquadron.com/donate/

Thank you all for being crazy enough to be a part of TEST!

(Just want to say I am really proud of myself for doing this on a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 while in a meeting :)

Reactions: Dalarast

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
You all knew that I was the anniversary gift to test. I basically joined on the anniversary so fuck it your welcome.

But let's get some test tshirt a setup. We just ordered company tshirt a and based on the order amount it lowers the price. I'm down and would love to pimp one on a mission for the squardron.

Forgot your password?