Movie Night 8/3 7PM EDT

Vote for THREE Movies for Monday Movie Night!

• The 'Burbs

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Battleship

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Despicable Me

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Braveheart

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Bad Words

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Terminator

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Ghostbusters

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Movie Night is TONIGHT @ 7PM EDT. Be there or be square! And in TEST - we have our own structure, so represent! Grab your snacks and hop on Mumble for more info! The movie we will be watching is Ghostbusters! Woot!

Movie Night is almost upon us once again! Movie Date/Time: August 3rd @ 7PM EDT. Join me Monday for another great night of humor and fun. Bring snacks, drinks, sit back and relax. Below I'll post some information and tips for Move Night!
  • You can Vote for THREE movies.
  • Bring snacks and drinks.
  • Show up in Mumble 5-10 minutes early (if possible to get set up).
  • You'll be given a link upon entering the Movie Night channel in Mumble, where you'll be directed to the movie. No need to create an account. All you need to do is add a nickname!
  • When you get to the movie website, mute yourself in the lower left hand corner. There will be a microphone icon. If you don't mute yourself, we'll hear a double feed of you through Mumble and Rabb.it
  • Please be respectful when watching the movie. I know people want to talk, but keep it movie related and when there isn't a ton of dialogue happening in the movie to begin with, otherwise it can make it less enjoyable for others.
  • HAVE FUN.. YEY
Oh and don't forget to check out my article on Test Gaming Network about Movie Night!

Last edited:
Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

Movie Night is almost upon us once again! Movie Date/Time: August 3rd @ 7PM EDT. Join me Monday for another great night of humor and fun. Bring snacks, drinks, sit back and relax. Below I'll post some information and tips for Move Night!
  • You can Vote for THREE movies.
  • Bring snacks and drinks.
  • Show up in Mumble 5-10 minutes early (if possible to get set up).
  • You'll be given a link upon entering the Movie Night channel in Mumble, where you'll be directed to the movie. No need to create an account. All you need to do is add a nickname!
  • When you get to the movie website, mute yourself in the lower left hand corner. There will be a microphone icon. If you don't mute yourself, we'll hear a double feed of you through Mumble and Rabb.it
  • Please be respectful when watching the movie. I know people want to talk, but keep it movie related and when there isn't a ton of dialogue happening in the movie to begin with, otherwise it can make it less enjoyable for others.
  • HAVE FUN.. YEY
Oh and don't forget to check out my article on Test Gaming Network about Movie Night!
I'll be there, on my laptop if nothing else!

Reactions: Arrangingstars

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Just bumping. You guys have tonight, tomorrow, and up until Monday afternoon to get your votes in! Hope to see a bunch of you there again. ^_^

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Movie Night is TONIGHT @ 7PM EDT. Be there or be square! And in TEST - we have our own structure, so represent! Grab your snacks and hop on Mumble for more info! The movie we will be watching is Ghostbusters! Woot!

Forgot your password?