Mr Average says hello!

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Hiya folks joining the very many interesting and exciting messages of introduction!

Well so I am a little Englander! I am old I have been playing for a very long time my very first pc was a BBC micro (it had Elite!!!) but that was long after most of my friends had computers!

I play a variety of games but am sort of active in WOT (am a green shitter or is it yellow anyways WN8 just above 1k, so very average). The wife doesn't mind me playing so long as I understand its not for long and she is more important which is fair enough. (I play more at the weekend!).

Being an old git I am misty eyed about Star trek and going exploring so I hope exploring is fun in SC and have purchased my main ship in the hopefully not vain hope it is (An Aquila, I understand the carrack maybe better but I prefer the look of the Aquila!). So far I have done a few vandal swarms and a couple of races to improve my decidedly poor piloting. But anyways I play to relax and have fun and there are loads of features to be added to the game so who knows what I will end up enjoying. I mean I even was a miner in EVE!

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Welcome to Test! Always good to have more Brits. There are plenty of older gamers around here who have to spend their days primarily with their husbands/wives/turret-gunners and with us second, so long as you can crash a ship, you're welcome here!

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I personally love having older folks around, 90% of the people I work with are younger than me so I feel like an old fogey entirely too often.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Welcome to TEST! I personally love having older folks around, 90% of the people I work with are younger than me so I feel like an old fogey entirely too often.
Jesus, me too man. I'm 37 and in the army. Most of the guys I work with are in their early 20's. I joined late, lol. Drives me batty most days. I relish getting home to my 6 month old so I can have a mature conversation.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I'm only 33... just a baby. There's a picture of me in another thread and I'm still in diapers. I too prefer the company of the elderly. Not only do they have more stimulating things to talk about, but they typically don't show up to work stoned, unable to differentiate between the Pressure Release Gas Off Valve and the Coffee Machine, and often buy their own dinner... that and I like hearing stories about meeting The Rolling Stones when they could still walk unassisted

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm only 33... just a baby. There's a picture of me in another thread and I'm still in diapers. I too prefer the company of the elderly. Not only do they have more stimulating things to talk about, but they typically don't show up to work stoned, unable to differentiate between the Pressure Release Gas Off Valve and the Coffee Machine, and often buy their own dinner... that and I like hearing stories about meeting The Rolling Stones when they could still walk unassisted
You're 34. As of yesterday. Remember the balloons? And the cake? And the sparklers?
IMAG1177_1.jpg

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Hiya folks joining the very many interesting and exciting messages of introduction!

Well so I am a little Englander! I am old I have been playing for a very long time my very first pc was a BBC micro (it had Elite!!!) but that was long after most of my friends had computers!

I play a variety of games but am sort of active in WOT (am a green shitter or is it yellow anyways WN8 just above 1k, so very average). The wife doesn't mind me playing so long as I understand its not for long and she is more important which is fair enough. (I play more at the weekend!).

Being an old git I am misty eyed about Star trek and going exploring so I hope exploring is fun in SC and have purchased my main ship in the hopefully not vain hope it is (An Aquila, I understand the carrack maybe better but I prefer the look of the Aquila!). So far I have done a few vandal swarms and a couple of races to improve my decidedly poor piloting. But anyways I play to relax and have fun and there are loads of features to be added to the game so who knows what I will end up enjoying. I mean I even was a miner in EVE!

Hello mr.Average, welcome to Average Squad, BEST squad !

Buzz Lightyear

Commander
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Buzz-Light-Year

Welcome :)

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Welcome Crymsan. Average you say?? Well your still better than most of us. Let's watch that shall we?
Again, welcome to Test. Great to have you with us. I'm 57, so your in good company.

Forgot your password?