how do i form babby?

• Total voters

schultzvia13

Lieutenant
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
schultzvia13
Where you from stranger?
te-jas, us. something something lonestar state 'murica.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
the pew pews and floaty space cars. i also need more timesink and an excuse to build a new tower.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
ops! group ops are fun stuff. especially when your fleet coms are full of drunkards.

What was the first game you remember playing?
the first game i actually beat was beetle adventure racing. i played it more than goldeneye. hate me for it.

What other games do you play?
my wallet tells me i play too many steam games. my xbox has been a little neglected lately. i play the drivey-slidey games, the shooty-stabby games, the thinkey-turney games. i was in test in EvE for a while until my subscription ran out and i didn't renew it because broke.

Picard or Kirk?
obiwan. oh, wait...

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
We got a badass Texan over here! You will be our Rangers Corp C.O. \o/

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Shivity Shooty, I'm coming for your booty?
WELCOME

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
"They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back? it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids. they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his children ; i am truley sorry for your lots."

Damn, that quote takes me back! Thanks for the blast from the past, schultzvia13! Reminds me of a time when there were actual thick people on answer forums and not just trolls :D

Forgot your password?