Multi-crew Profit Sharing Calculator

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
I would really love it to be built in, would make exploration easier.
The chances of CIG not building this into the game is impossibly low. It's cool to have something to play with right now though. Shame it doesn't work in Chrome.

Reactions: mromutt

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
The chances of CIG not building this into the game is impossibly low. It's cool to have something to play with right now though. Shame it doesn't work in Chrome.
I have seen so many games leave it out that my default level starts at [concern]ed ;)

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
My thing is this is based on what you would pay crew members if they were not all in your squadron. I know many would prefer equal pay in a fleet of equal squadron members.

The fleets I lead for instance will have equal profit sharing across the board. All jobs in the fleet are necessary so every job will pay the same. Even the captain and fleet commander. If we get 10,000UEC and there are 10 people each person gets 1,000UEC.

If we or you do private ventures with a small crew of people outside the squadron then I can see trying to use this. Its just to much thinking and salary and such. Not to mention everything will need adjusting to be fair based on the venture. If you pay them so low but get 100kUEC out of it you will likely get your ship and everything you got stolen from the mutany. :P

Pandoz

Grand Admiral
Mar 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Pandoz
My thing is this is based on what you would pay crew members if they were not all in your squadron. I know many would prefer equal pay in a fleet of equal squadron members.

The fleets I lead for instance will have equal profit sharing across the board. All jobs in the fleet are necessary so every job will pay the same. Even the captain and fleet commander. If we get 10,000UEC and there are 10 people each person gets 1,000UEC.

If we or you do private ventures with a small crew of people outside the squadron then I can see trying to use this. Its just to much thinking and salary and such. Not to mention everything will need adjusting to be fair based on the venture. If you pay them so low but get 100kUEC out of it you will likely get your ship and everything you got stolen from the mutany. :p
That's my intention for my multi-crew, with one exception. The captain/ship-owner gets to take out his expenses from the pot first. Doesn't make sense for the owner to have to pay for the trigger happy gunners, yet they get their full cut.

-Pandoz

Forgot your password?