Multi-person ships question

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Currently have the Super Hornet and the Retaliator :D Both beauties with LTI. Blew all my drinking money for the next few months on them lol

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Currently have the Super Hornet and the Retaliator :D Both beauties with LTI. Blew all my drinking money for the next few months on them lol
Did you just buy them now recently!??!

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Also, I don't know if I'll be on board on Seung's Retaliator, but I'll damn sure by boarding it.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Yes I know of this sale. My wallet too was injured. Many good wallet fell throughout that time interval. Let's not speak of it again.

Proteus

Ensign
Apr 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Ronaldus75
Its ok for me to help man a multi crew ship from time to time for me.

I was thinking to get me a Constellation to, but im not ready to sacrifice 1 weapon slot for a tractor beam, so i will stick with the Cutlass.

The only concern i have with the 2 maned Cutlass is that i have no idea how i can board a bigger ship like the 4 maned Constellation...
Its 2 against 4...

Tyronne

Captain
Feb 10, 2014
Its ok for me to help man a multi crew ship from time to time for me.

I was thinking to get me a Constellation to, but im not ready to sacrifice 1 weapon slot for a tractor beam, so i will stick with the Cutlass.

The only concern i have with the 2 maned Cutlass is that i have no idea how i can board a bigger ship like the 4 maned Constellation...
Its 2 against 4...
Bring twice as many guns! Simple math :D

sdair

Space Marshal
Apr 13, 2014
RSI Handle
sdair
Bring twice as many guns! Simple math :D
or if they have hacking in the game (as I think they mentioned before)
all you have to do is hack into their airlocks and open sesame :D (I may or may not be planning on doing this to randoms whilst traversing space)

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
I have a Retaliator, and so far I've got exactly zero crew members, because my three friends who pledged ALSO have multi-person ships. So uh, if anyone wants to do Retaliator-type stuff with me, you're more than welcome. I take no responsibility for your safety, though. Seriously. We will die.
Its like winning the lottery .001% chance of wealth and glory! 99.999% chance to crash and burn

Forgot your password?