Mustang Enthusiasts Club

HellMel

Lieutenant
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Hell-Mel
Picked up a Delta, love it. Some of the most fun I've had dogfighting so far. Just found out that Omegas are going for ~$20 on the grey market, thinking about picking one up.

Erroll

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Erroll
Picked up a Delta, love it. Some of the most fun I've had dogfighting so far. Just found out that Omegas are going for ~$20 on the grey market, thinking about picking one up.
Get it while you can. Once the CCU comes out the real price will be "fixed".

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Yeah, the grey market cost of the Mustang Omega is going to go up a bunch now that the Delta CCU is official. I have a few already that I picked up to give away on my Twitch stream, but I might try to get one more for shits & grins.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I just can't wrap my head around how much more expensive the Mustang Delta is than the Aurora LN. 5 bucks for a starter ship upgrade is totes okay with me, awesome deal for what you get. But jesus, the Delta is more expensive than an Avenger! Almost to the point where you could get a Gladius instead.

I like my delta, it's a blast to fly and the rockets,well rock. But I dunno if it's a better deal than an Avenger, you know?

Preston

Vice Admiral
Dec 1, 2014
RSI Handle
Stomeg
Aww shit, my real life love of the Ford Mustang is forcing me to get all the CNOU Mustangs in the game. I currently now have an alpha, beta, and delta, waiting on Customer service to unlock my account so I can add one Omega which will become a gamma and another omega which will remain an omega.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
OK, now I have a delema, do I side grade my Omega to a Gamma, trade in the Beta, and use the money to up grade the Game to a Beta, or just keep everything the same?
Or, side grade the Omega, melt it all, and get a Gladius package(I think)...

Never mind, I got the Delta. After the side grade, the Gama was only worth $10.

Last edited:

Erroll

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Erroll
Does the side graded omega to gamma have a melt value?

I did the omega - gamma - delta. Delta will be fun.

That leaves me with one omega to do something with down the road. That might become one of the misc starters when ey come out.

Preston

Vice Admiral
Dec 1, 2014
RSI Handle
Stomeg
The melt value is the total money you put into the package. Omega-Gamma-Avenger has a $5 melt value.

Erroll

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Erroll
Thats what I assumed.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
Does the side graded omega to gamma have a melt value?

I did the omega - gamma - delta. Delta will be fun.

That leaves me with one omega to do something with down the road. That might become one of the misc starters when ey come out.
Ya, the Omega-Gamma-Delta was only worth $10, so the Gladius upgrade is out of the question, cause the wife won't let me put in any more money, however, I did get the Bar and Juke box with the money left over from melting the Beta. So, I am down to one ship, again.

Erroll

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Erroll
I like the Juke Box. I can hear Phil Lesh playing bass through the whole hangar, even when the door closes.

Forgot your password?