My buyback section + Store credit at 70% value (Updated 2019/07/23)

Dakuisha

Vice Admiral
Aug 13, 2017
RSI Handle
Dakuisha
So, where do I begin.
Last week my computer died on me, I was expecting it to last me another year or two but I guess it was not to be.
As of just now I am unable to afford the parts to build myself a new computer capable of playing SC so I am hoping to sell some Store Credits from my account.
If I am able to get enough money to rebuild my computer then great, if not then its not the end of the world I just wont be able to access SC for a while.

For those who don't know the way gifting store credit works is I the seller will purchase a Aurora ES ($20) with new money.
Then I will upgrade it to a higher value ship such as a Avenger Titan ($50) Taurus ($150) using store credit from my account.
Since ships don't loose their giftable status when an upgrade is applied to it people are effectively able to gift store credits from one account to another.

I also have a few standalone ships I am willing to sell AT COST (ship price + 20% vat).
These ships are on my buyback list and as such I need to pay tax on them to unmelt them as giftable ships.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/STORE CREDIT (75%)
Ideally I would like to sell store credit at $20 + any extra store credit you wish to purchase at 75% of regular value.
So if someone wanted to purchased $150 store credit from me I would like to charge $20 + ($130 * 0.7) = $20 + $91 = $111

Please message me if you are interested in purchasing any store credit, I am happy to sell as much of it as you want so long as each purchase is $50 or above.
At the buyers request I could also use a standalone ship from the list below with LTI, although I would have to work out the price on a ship by ship basis.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All ships / extras listed below are at their buy back price + 20% vat (paypal fees not included).
/ CONCEPT SHIPS - With LTI (Selling with 20% vat)
$60 - Tumbril: Cyclone (I will upgrade it to the cyclone RC (racer) for free if you want.)
$108 - Anvil: Hawk
$210 - Anvil: Hurricane
$234 - Anvil: Terrapin
$240 - Aegis: Vulcan
$396 - Valkyrie Liberator
$480 - Origin: 600i Touring
$780 - Hammerhead
$1020 - Consolidated Outland: Pioneer

$48 - Aopoa: Nox Kue
$48 - Aopoa: Nox
$90 - Aopoa: Nox 2 Pack
$216 - Aopoa: Nox 5 Pack
$438
- Misc: Starfarer & Nox 2 Pack

$48 - Origin: X1 Base
$54 - Origin: X1 Velocity
$60 - Origin: X1 Force
$138
- Race Team Pack (dragonfly black / nox / x1 base)
$156 - Origin: X1 Three Pack (X1 base & velocity & force)

- 6 Months Insurance -
$36 Mustang Alpha Vindicator (6 months)

/ Extras
Kastak Arms Custodian SMG 2947 Edition $6
Citizencon 2947 Trophy $6

20% VAT has been added to the price of ships where I have had to use new money.
A PayPal fee of about 3.4% must also be added to all purchases. See here for more info.

Any questions? If so please leave a note down below or PM me.

And if I don't have what your looking these other test members have a good selection they are selling.
Elmy:https://testsquadron.com/threads/buybacks-available.10112/
Sirus7264: https://www.testsquadron.com/threads/ships-on-buyback-no-added-cost.11032/#post-191337
Makute: https://www.testsquadron.com/thread...and-special-variants-upgrades-available.9652/
DirectorGunner: https://www.testsquadron.com/threads/ships-for-testies-long-term-pledge-plan-tutorial.9423/
Grumpycat: https://testsquadron.com/threads/ships-on-buyback-at-cost.11232/
Phantomoftruth: https://www.testsquadron.com/threads/wts-hangar-spring-cleaning.10414/

Last edited:

Dakuisha

Vice Admiral
Aug 13, 2017
RSI Handle
Dakuisha
*** EDIT 2017/10/10
Due to a personal sprint to obtain CONCIERGE STATUS I will also knock %10 off the asking price of any and all my ships until I manage to sell $500's worth. The reason I am willing to sell these ships a a loss is I'm hoping to earn concierge before 3.0 goes to PTU and whilst I can afford to invest another $50 I cannot afford to invest another $500.
EDIT ***

EDIT Just to let you know this sprint has ended since my account reached concierge status.

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
What is this "concierge status" that you speak of? I thought that was just a feature in your account settings for you to ask for assistance.

EDIT : Nevermind, I managed to find it on the RSI website.

What is the Concierge status and what does it provide?
If your purchases on the account equal to $1,000 or more you will have your own personal Concierge. Keep in mind that this is for total purchases on the account. Ships or packages gifted to the account will not count towards the Concierge total. You will be part of a select group where your questions, requests and needs will be answered by a personal Concierge staff member. You will receive a heads up and exclusive access to events as well as inside info from the development team. A 1-on-1 service to fulfill your pledges and to take all of your requests.

Reactions: Stevetank

Dakuisha

Vice Admiral
Aug 13, 2017
RSI Handle
Dakuisha
What is this "concierge status" that you speak of? I thought that was just a feature in your account settings for you to ask for assistance.
That is one part of concierge stats but there are others.
* Concierge members will get access to wave 1 PTU (this is why I'm trying to get it now)
* Some Citizen Con tickets are reserved for Concierge Members (yes I have missed this for this year)
* The eclipse had a Concierge only pre-sale and skin (I don't expect this to become a big thing but it doesn't hurt)

The monetary value for these things isn't very high but since I am already so far invested I would appreciate a chance to have access to them.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I don't know about the whole pre-sale on the Eclipse thing, but the warbond edition version I purchased came with the following.

Lifetime Insurance
Takuetsu Eclipse Model
Unique Eclipse Serial Stamp
Alternative Eclipse Skin
Eclipse Logo Poster
Eclipse Poster

Dakuisha

Vice Admiral
Aug 13, 2017
RSI Handle
Dakuisha
I don't know about the whole pre-sale on the Eclipse thing, but the warbond edition version I purchased came with the following.

Lifetime Insurance
Takuetsu Eclipse Model
Unique Eclipse Serial Stamp
Alternative Eclipse Skin
Eclipse Logo Poster
Eclipse Poster
I believed that that was only available in the pre-sale but it would make sense to be have been available on all war bond variants.

Reactions: Talonsbane

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I didn't even know about the Concierge thing, and I just checked. I got $1,110.00 USD total spent *gasps*

I was a Concierge member and I didn't even know!

I can't believe I've spent more on this game than my 1080Ti... (if I include its price it's WAY over $2000. with CAD exchange rate, that's probably more like $2500 at least!)

To think people are actually going for the title, yet I have it and not knowing it ...

Last edited:

Dakuisha

Vice Admiral
Aug 13, 2017
RSI Handle
Dakuisha
***UPDATE***
So I am now $200 closer to getting Consierge THANK YOU :D

I have also found a few more ships on my buy back that I had forgotten about.

/ 6 Months Insurance
m50 $120
Razor $162

/ $0 CCU's (I cannot trade them but I can apply them to a trade-able package with LTI)
MPUV Cargo $42
p72 Archimedes $36
Buccaneer $132
Cutlass Blue $180

Dakuisha

Vice Admiral
Aug 13, 2017
RSI Handle
Dakuisha
Ah i missed that black market part lol
Its not a black market is a grey market. CIG has specifically stated they don't mind people reselling and redistributing packages but they want nothing to do with it to legally protect themselves. The only part which could be considered a black market deal is to sell or purchase an account.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Its not a black market is a grey market. CIG has specifically stated they don't mind people reselling and redistributing packages but they want nothing to do with it to legally protect themselves. The only part which could be considered a black market deal is to sell or purchase an account.
I hear that in some countries it's legal to sell accounts not sure if SC is still ok with that or not.

Dakuisha

Vice Admiral
Aug 13, 2017
RSI Handle
Dakuisha
I hear that in some countries it's legal to sell accounts not sure if SC is still ok with that or not.
I hadn't heard about that it might be interesting to find out more info. That being said I have no intention of ever selling my account. I have a little too much invested in it :P

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
It breaks the ToS to sell an account. They can't be transferred to other people legally, so technically you can't sell it. CIG tends to frown upon account sales, though I am not sure if they actively delete traded accounts. I think this is a legal measure to protect themselves.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Ok guys, quick summery of the ToS related to account stuff. Under Section V. selling an account is prohibited.
  • Sell or offer for sale, communicate to the public or otherwise distribute the Game or your Account to any third party, or to transfer the Game or your Account other than through means permitted by RSI (such as gifting within RSI’s system).

Forgot your password?