RSI Handle
Shortspark
Pretty awesome looking! Nice work!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Red necky? I don't think many red necks, Hill billies, or mountain men know what a HOTAS is much less StarCitizen.

Personally that chair looks one of a kind.... And the fact your allowed to have it in the house is a key to how much your wife loves you or how your succeeding at making your wife happy.

I barely got permission to setup my flight station. When I explained how I was going to put star citizen/nerdy posters around my desk I was met with the blink blink from a cartoon and the answer of... No.

Halesh

Commander
Mar 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Halesh
We have an understanding. If it is my video games, and it stays in my designated areas.... I get to do what I want. In return she gets to do whatever messy hobby she wants to do. Right now she is into crochet.

Reactions: Dalarast

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
We have an understanding. If it is my video games, and it stays in my designated areas.... I get to do what I want. In return she gets to do whatever messy hobby she wants to do. Right now she is into crochet.
Oh the wife had that phase. Now it's the adult coloring books. Perhaps one day I'll find a cheap hobby......

Hahahah. Who am I kidding.

Halesh

Commander
Mar 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Halesh
I do feel your pain about hanging my gaming nerd stuff up. My wife won´t let me do that either. Unless I moved it upstairs out of sight...... but the fridge and kitchen..... I can live without the posters

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
at least you are safe in knowing that no one will ever steal your command chair... :D

now get working on that beer holder.... :p

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
I like that, but my wife gives me enough grief about my office since it's the first thing people see when they come in the house. I need to figure out a lower profile version for my chair.

Forgot your password?