My name is Black Sunder and I am a Starholic

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
It all started when a friend showed me Star Citizen early this year. After looking around the site and looking at stuff I found CR's weekly 10 question show. I watched. Watched another one. Found Wingman's Hanger and watched it(think it was Ep 55 I started on) and then I bought my first package: A Constellation because it looked cool and had a ton of upgrade slots.

Then I bought a Hornet.....

Then a 315P.....

Then another Connie.......

Then bought a Super Hornet Upgrade on the grey market.......

Then bought Aurora LNs for 2 friends + alpha access and gifted them....

Then most recently bought a MISC Freelancer MIS

I come before you today in the hope that this group of people will help me stop my appetite for cool new ships and show me the Aurora Way.

Funny fact. My computer can't run Star Citizen right now being 5 years old but I'm still backing it and buying ships until I can get one that can. lol. This fills me with shame.

Name is Clockmaster_Xenos on Reddit.

Where you from stranger?

Texas

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Space Adventure. Played Eve for 2.5 years and got burned out.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Exploration with the occasional Squadron wide super crash derby.

What was the first game you remember playing?

C&C for the N64 I think.

What other games do you play?

C&C, Flash games, Hide and go seek(this one is boring with no one else around)

Picard or Kirk?

Picard first and foremost but lets be honest here. If you want to go exploring, you get Archer to do it. Diplomacy is Picard, War is Kirk, if you just want to get lost in the middle of the space boonies you get Janeway, and finally if you want an all around cool dude you get Sisko.

Last edited:

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST, you glorious storyteller you!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Dont feel bad, my computer is also 5yrs old and cant run the hangar at more than 5fps.

The way I see it, the less I play the game now, the more fuel I will have for it when the actual full game comes out.

Those who start spending 70hrs per week playing now will burn themselves out in the first year!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to the Squadron! I was literally playing Star Citizen on low graphics + console commands to disable effects + 600X800 resolution and still was getting aroun 25 fps so I know your pain!

Forgot your password?