My name is McFurious and I'm an alcoholic...

McFurious

Grand Admiral
Dec 27, 2014
RSI Handle
McFurious
It's been 3 years since my last drink. No I didn't go to any stupid meetings. I just switched to cannabis instead. Nice, legal, medical cannabis. I can actually walk into a store and walk out with weed. It's incredible you guys serously. Get this shit in your state ASAP.

I'm an old school Privateer and Tie-Fighter pilot but mainly an FPS junkie (Battlefield/Arma not that COD shite). My piloting needs practice but I am always happy to hop out of your ship and shoot people in the face. Or sit in the turret. I like being gunner.

I currently own a 315p and a Mustang D. I already spent enough money on these dam internet spaceships but I will probably end up with a Redeemer too once it's flyable.

I joined Test because out of all the orgs I looked at, this one didn't look dead or boring as hell.

Lastly,

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
An acceptable alternative to the Star Trek conundrum. Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: McFurious

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I like the cut of your jib!

Snowianth

Grand Admiral
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Snowianth
Boring... hmmm i need to chek that from dictionary.. a yes no TEST mentioned only some mumbling about Corporation. Welcome to TEST! :D

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
welcome to TEST. I hope to see a firefly in SC somehow.
I'm fairly certain we'll be seeing a quest to find and apprehend a "Captain Reynolds", owner of a smuggling ship "Serenity" at one point or another. Possibly a slightly recurring quest, depending on how long it takes the good Captain to escape from prison.

McFurious

Grand Admiral
Dec 27, 2014
RSI Handle
McFurious
only thing it caused to me was some "time warping" or smthing o_O
Usually you get a sense of "time expansion" and that's normal. 15 minutes might seem like 30-45 or longer depending on how much you've had. That's where the "dude how long have I been sitting here?" questions come from.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
My name is McFurious and I'm an alcoholic...
Wait a second... I thought "alcoholics" were quitters that go to weekly meetings? I don't think we have any "alcoholics" here. We don't have a drinking problem. We drink, we get drunk, we crash our Auroras into the sun. No Problems.

But welcome to the Best Squadron anyways. Next time you're at your AA meeting, recruit the group into Test, they'll all thank you.

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Welcome Sir! I personally don't drink often, just on occasion, and also partake in my Marijuana in the form of edibles on occasion as I don't like to hurt my lungs. Hop in Mumble sometime with us if you haven't already and say hi!

Forgot your password?