My name is Salt Lake and I'm a military explorer.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Hello,

Some of you may know me from EvE, I am part of TEST and also go by the alias Salt Lake. I am not so active over there any more, as I have a family and EvE is a big waiting game.

I am a big SC fan, and my peak interest are combat and exploration. As such I have actually my own little armada, that lacks one thing and that is crew members. I currently have a Super Hornet, Gladiator, Carrack, Starfarer Gemini all ready to explore the stars. I also own a Cutlass, Drake, Caterpillar but these may change into a Vanguard, Redeemer, Gladius depending on what people think. Finally I have M50 for racing with my wife, who also has a m50, and of course the necessary ship for every TEST member, a Aurora. All of my ships are LTI, making them very capable for exploration and combat.

If your exploration crew need a another ship for full support, or if you need a wing man let me know and I will be there.

-Salt Lake

*I am currently in Asia, so don't mind the country flag.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Salty Asian. I like it
I'm actually USA, my wife is Korean though. I'm a military member, if you play EvE you can ask Marcus Ratz or DrKang about me. They have more info about me then I would like them to know due to some drunken teamspeak lol.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Welcome to TEST! We have plenty of drunken mumble going on here too so we'll find out all of your secrets soon enough.
I would like that, right now need to get a new mead setup though... broke during a change of station... along with my recipe so i need a new mead recipe...

Forgot your password?