My name's Bornstellar, I have been sober fo.... Oh shit, there's beer?? I'm in!

Bornstellar

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Bornstellar
Hey guys, How's it going. I'm a Uni student, currently majoring in physics. I own a Freelancer DUR owner, so I'll be doing some exploring once the PU comes out. Either that or using those big ass fuel tanks as a piloted napalm bomb. In space. I'll make it work somehow, don't worry.

Where you from stranger?
Portugal. Not many SC fans around here I'm afraid.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Also lasers.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Can I just say everything? I'mma go with everything.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Probably Earthworm Jim 2 or Abe's Oddysee. Sucked at both. I was very young, so yeah. First game I remember playing to death was Quake 2. Still sucked. Stopped sucking when I found Counter Strike. Sort of.

What other games do you play?
Nowadays it's mostly Arma, Skyrim and an array of indies during my study breaks.

Picard or Kirk?
Jack O'Neill. Two Ls.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're the first one here on the forums from Portugal.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome fellow european. i can still remember the sounds of the grenade launcher and double-barreled shotgun in quake 2. great game. if SC FPS is only half the fun it will be great

Bornstellar

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Bornstellar
@Montoya Good to know. I'm not sure if I'll delve into piracy in the PU, but at least I know that if it turns out that way I'll have fellow portuguese buccaneers.

@chrizz I never played much multiplayer on Q2. But now I want to... My favorite weapon in all games I've played so far will always be the Railgun though.

Forgot your password?