My new fleet so far

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
There's a lot more than just bunker missions and dogfights going on in Discord. Pop in and say Hi, any time.
One org event I went on we tried to blot out the sun with our Auroras. On another one we went in a Starfarer wround the R&R stations looking for rare componenets and weapons and the nicest shoes. Tonnes of fun :)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
My favorite was right after the tractor beams came out. It was right around IAE so we did our own Macy's Day Parade with assorted vehicles and hoisting a bunch of corpses in the air with the new tractors as our 'balloons!' Great times!
Lol, how can I volunteer my own bloated cadaver to be one of those balloons? I could regenerate and be back just in time to see it going down the thoroughfare. Yes, this is life in the UEE era of regeneration!

Dirtbag_Leader

Admiral
Nov 27, 2020
RSI Handle
Dirtbag_Leader
Lol, how can I volunteer my own bloated cadaver to be one of those balloons? I could regenerate and be back just in time to see it going down the thoroughfare. Yes, this is life in the UEE era of regeneration!
Absolutely! And. . . we ended up needing to do a bit of that as the NPC corpses kept despawning on us from time to time. Player corpses stuck around longer, and fortunately, we had a Carrack on site for quick respawning/corpse manufacturing! :D

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Absolutely! And. . . we ended up needing to do a bit of that as the NPC corpses kept despawning on us from time to time. Player corpses stuck around longer, and fortunately, we had a Carrack on site for quick respawning/corpse manufacturing! :D
Ingenuity! Did you try it with any live subjects? They could have pulled some of the funnier Emotes as they went down the street.

Forgot your password?