My Official/Unofficial possibly maybe Hangar Fleet (2018)

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
So this is how my hangar looks like. It's not final yet as I'm not sure on a couple But here goes
1- Freelancer MIS LTI (Game Package)
2- Cutlass Black LTI (Game Package)
3- Cutlass Black to Freelancer Max CCU
4- Anvil Arrow LTI (Possible CCU)
5- Anvil Hornet Wildfire 72mo
6- MISC Prospector 72mo
7- Aurora ES 72mo (future CCU)
8- Mercury Star Runner 72mo

So here are my ideas:
1- I am not a BIG fan of concept ships that get relegated to the back burner for a very long period of time SO I might melt the Star Runner at some point (to have it as a Buy back as soon as I see something other than a jpg)
2- Get a Cutlass Package that includes the Dragonfly once I CCU that Cutlass into a MAX
3- Not 100% sure yet on what fighter to keep so that arrow might end up as a CCU with LTI
4- Buy back my 325A or 315P with LTI when the rework is complete because, usually the reworks are awesome.
5- CCU to a Freelancer DUR Because I must posses all Freelancer and this will be my exploration ship.
6- I also have on buy back an Orion with LTI, for when and if it ever gets released lol.
What are your thoughts:

Regards,
~Dorian Grey
H. Renstler

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
Seems a little redundant to me. Cutty, Lancer MIS, Starrunner. Arrow and Hornet. And then the Prospector all by itself :P Maybe melt the Lancer MIS and Hornet and Aurora and the Lancer MAX CCU, then CCU the Cutty to a DUR and use the remaining store credit for a bigger ship (Orion perhaps).

My fleet will be done today if the sale is still on-going (the Concierge email at the beginning seemed to indicate that everything would be on sale until the 4th...). If it ends...well, I'll be rather stuck :P

I'll have this:
Argo Passenger
Hull-A
Aegis Sabre
Freelancer MIS
Freelancer MAX
Hull-C
Polaris

I also have a 300i and Carrack in buybacks that will be taken out once they get closer to completion. Will likely turn the Hull A into something else too, since it's rather redundant (but it's so cute! and maybe i can use it to load the Hull C).

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
So this is how my hangar looks like. It's not final yet as I'm not sure on a couple But here goes
1- Freelancer MIS LTI (Game Package)
2- Cutlass Black LTI (Game Package)
3- Cutlass Black to Freelancer Max CCU
4- Anvil Arrow LTI (Possible CCU)
5- Anvil Hornet Wildfire 72mo
6- MISC Prospector 72mo
7- Aurora ES 72mo (future CCU)
8- Mercury Star Runner 72mo

So here are my ideas:
1- I am not a BIG fan of concept ships that get relegated to the back burner for a very long period of time SO I might melt the Star Runner at some point (to have it as a Buy back as soon as I see something other than a jpg)
2- Get a Cutlass Package that includes the Dragonfly once I CCU that Cutlass into a MAX
3- Not 100% sure yet on what fighter to keep so that arrow might end up as a CCU with LTI
4- Buy back my 325A or 315P with LTI when the rework is complete because, usually the reworks are awesome.
5- CCU to a Freelancer DUR Because I must posses all Freelancer and this will be my exploration ship.
6- I also have on buy back an Orion with LTI, for when and if it ever gets released lol.
What are your thoughts:

Regards,
~Dorian Grey
H. Renstler
Why would you buy any of those, other than the Aurora, with 72 months insurance, when you could use an Arrow and a CCU to get them with LTI?

Reactions: Dorian Grey

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
Why would you buy any of those, other than the Aurora, with 72 months insurance, when you could use an Arrow and a CCU to get them with LTI?
Just thought of that LOL

Forgot your password?