My Starfarer plans (what's yours?)

How will you fly your Starfarer?

• Total voters

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
So i just returned to the verse and discovered the Starfarer Gemini.

After reading about all the ships announced so far, i fell in love with this baby. And i'm happily saving to buy one. And that is even though i swore i would never buy a ship besides the Aurora starter ship. This ship made me change my mind, and dream up all kinds of things.

As i figure i would want to change up my gameplay once in awhile, i looked at what i liked, and with looks and abilities, this ship looks like my best bet.

So here are my plans.

1. Fleet support.
- Using this ship as standard, with fuel to keep the TEST fleets going. And as i like just doing support for others, this is a good find for me. And i love that it can not only transport it, but also collect and refine it.

2. Exploration
- I would love to do some long range exploration. So equipping this baby with a scanner, tons of extra fuel, perhaps a vehicle of some sorts when i land on foreign planets.

3. Waaaaambulance.
- Once someones feelings get hurt, i'll be around with this ship outfitted to be an ambulance. Hoping the cargo hold can be changed to a medical bay, and if the refueling docking pole can be used to transfer patients, it would be awesome. Heavy armored and with heavy guns too.

4. Heavy Dropship.
- If we can convert the cargo hold to a troop hold, and exchange the fuel tanks for an APC or two, then this ship would be an awesome and really cool looking troop dropship. Think Starship troopers or the aliens dropship. Just cooler.

so yeah, these are my plans for the Starfarer.

What are yours?

Reactions: Blind Owl

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I will be melting my Cutlass to upgrade to the starfarer. My main reason to grab the ship is for its fuel manufacturing abilities. The way i see it, its a built in way to make credits whenever i need them. Plus, if its persistent after logout, it will serve as a handy little Forward operating base for my friends and I. Either that or I will just use it exclusively to fly to the north pole and dump oil on polar bears, cuz I'm more of a Pepsi guy anyways.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Since you mention high-temperature molten dairy product, I figure that might pair nicely with a Hull-C full of tortilla chips. Other than that, I'll definitely be using mine as a fuel tanker, but also for Search and Rescue ops for folks who just need a top-off to get going again.

Reactions: Duckforceone

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
I don't have one yet but have slowly fallen for this ship. I like the idea of having a dropship/cargo hauler but would be nice to have a ship that can be used to make money by refining and selling fuel.

Reactions: Duckforceone

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
I won't be buying one with cash, but will get one or two in the PU. I don't see myself flying it often unless it proves to be a valuable supplement to my Hull D.

Breastfeeding my Auroras.
"Here we see a litter of baby Auroras suckling on their mother for nutrients, warmth, and strength."

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I will use it to feed my Reclaimer and Carrack. I will have a second account so if I get stranded I'm hoping I can let my Alt account drive it out to get me going again.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I like that idea. This may actually be the first game ever that I create and alt
Yeah, I have multiple packages on my account, but will be using them as my customizable crew members. But I want a separate account in case I can grab a ship from my hangar or need to do some...things.

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
First ill just be a spacetrucker/refueler in safe space for a bit and make some cash. Get a feel for the game. Maybe keep doing that if its fun.
If not Ill paint it red and make it a pirate forward base refueler/cargo carrier. And if I can chance the fuel-pods for TR5 turrets then oh boy.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
First ill just be a spacetrucker/refueler in safe space for a bit and make some cash. Get a feel for the game. Maybe keep doing that if its fun.
If not Ill paint it red and make it a pirate forward base refueler/cargo carrier. And if I can chance the fuel-pods for TR5 turrets then oh boy.
Painting things red makes them fly faster!

Forgot your password?