NASA needs to commission RSI to make a few Orion's

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Nice! It looks like a giant space turd covered in peanuts!
When science comes in to Star Citizen I demand you are on the TEST board of classification:

Scientist: "Hmmmm, this new species discovered in Tyrol appears to be from the Genus Phosphilliatus Congentolitus however has certain elements of Androgotus Drophilate... Wouldn't you agree?"

Printimus: "Woah! It looks like a big blue dick from outer space!"

Scientist: "So it does... This creature shall hence forth be known as the "Big Blue Space Dick".

Big Blue Space Dick Creature: "Oh, thanks a lot! Well maybe your dicks look like us? Did you ever think of that? I mean we did evolve first by a good hundred thousand years, your junk should now be called 'The part of the anatomy that looks like a little Big Blue Space Dick' shouldn't it? We were here first!"

Scientist: "This is all getting a bit complicated - time for beer."

Printiums: "Beer!"

Big Blue Space Dick: "Beer!"

Moral of the story: Beer!

Last edited:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
When science comes in to Star Citizen I demand you are on the TEST board of classification:

Scientist: "Hmmmm, this new species discovered in Tyrol appears to be from the Genus Phosphilliatus Congentolitus however has certain elements of Androgotus Drophilate... Wouldn't you agree?"

Printimus: "Woah! It looks like a big blue dick from outer space!"

Scientist: "So it does... This creature shall hence forth be known as the "Big Blue Space Dick".

Big Blue Space Dick Creature: "Oh, thanks a lot! Well maybe your dicks look like us? Did you ever think of that? I mean we did evolve first by a good hundred thousand years, your junk should now be called 'The part of the anatomy that looks like a little Big Blue Space Dick' shouldn't it? We were here first!"

Scientist: "This is all getting a bit complicated - time for beer."

Printiums: "Beer!"

Big Blue Space Dick: "Beer!"

Moral of the story: Beer!
I hereby hire you as my personal recorder for my biography.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I hereby hire you as my personal recorder for my biography.
Ace, I'll get started right away!

"Once upon a time in a galaxy far, far away..."

It doesn't have to be totally accurate does it?

Forgot your password?