NBA2K17 $0 plus PayPal fees

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I have a copy of NBA2K17. Reply to this thread if you want it and I'll PM you the Steam code.
COOL! that be interesting long time since I played any sports game like that, what you want for it ?

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I came to this thread and saw that the code was already given. I thought to myself "damn, I really would have loved to play some NBA 2K17".
Then I checked my Steam account and saw that I already had the game. I'm such an idiot.

Btw: you guys know about Humble Monthly and G2A deals, right?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I came to this thread and saw that the code was already given. I thought to myself "damn, I really would have loved to play some NBA 2K17".
Then I checked my Steam account and saw that I already had the game. I'm such an idiot.

Btw: you guys know about Humble Monthly and G2A deals, right?

No what is " Humble Monthly and G2A deals " tell me more :D

MammonLord

The Gatekeeper
May 10, 2014
RSI Handle
mammon
No what is " Humble Monthly and G2A deals " tell me more :smile:
You pay $12 a month flat fee and HumbleBundle gives you several games which are worth more than $12. http://j.mp/humblemonthlybundle

G2A is just a website that lets people sell their game codes. There's some controversy about the site, though, because they have kinda crappy track record dealing with customers who got scammed in various ways.

Reactions: Mich Angel

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
You pay $12 a month flat fee and HumbleBundle gives you several games which are worth more than $12. http://j.mp/humblemonthlybundle

G2A is just a website that lets people sell their game codes. There's some controversy about the site, though, because they have kinda crappy track record dealing with customers who got scammed in various ways.
Ah! this sound interesting, have to look in to this :D thank you for the info :D

:beers: :beer: :beers:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
No what is " Humble Monthly and G2A deals " tell me more :smile:

That's basically it: Humble Monthly is a subscription to HumbleBundle.com and, for $12 a month, they give you tons of games, usually worth a lot more than the $12.
G2A Deal is the same thing, except it's about $3 per month. The quality of the games is lower, but it's still a bargain.
I know G2A has a bad rep, but I've bought most of my games from them for the last few years. I've only had 1 issue with them (a key that was deactivated because it was proven to have been a stolen key) and they gave me a new key in about 5 minutes.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
That's basically it: Humble Monthly is a subscription to HumbleBundle.com and, for $12 a month, they give you tons of games, usually worth a lot more than the $12.
G2A Deal is the same thing, except it's about $3 per month. The quality of the games is lower, but it's still a bargain.
I know G2A has a bad rep, but I've bought most of my games from them for the last few years. I've only had 1 issue with them (a key that was deactivated because it was proven to have been a stolen key) and they gave me a new key in about 5 minutes.

Nice :D Thank you for info :D

Passeeo

Admiral
Jan 20, 2017
RSI Handle
PASSEEO

Well they do deal in stolen codes.
When i found out this i stopped using them about 3yrs ago as it hurts indie devs in particular.
They also offer a protection option like insurance in case the key they sell you is stolen which is hardly different to setting up a protection racket.
I personally prefer to wait for a sale if there is any game i don't want desperately for the sake of a couple of £'s.
My steam library has at least a cpl dozen good games i haven't even played yet that i have picked up in humble bundles for example.

Forgot your password?