Need friends! Cant enter PU without them

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
Hey Friends,

There is a bug where i cant enter the PU due to the "enter Universe" button not being present. Ive been chatting with suport and there is currently no fix. I wanted to get in game so i can collect the helmets and take the F8 for a spin. I'm based in Australia and mostly play solo, finding others already on aussie servers is a challenge.

i was considering a forum post on the SC site but i prefer the creeps i know to the ones i don't. Should there be any helpful folks feel free to send a friend invite. Not sure how it works but i added my profile below. Hopefully when im on tomorrow i can get in game. No need to babysit me either, i tend to just mess about and get myself killed after about 30-60 minutes depending on kids.

Oh and the fix for there being no button is to join someone elses' game from the PU screen, hence why i need friends.

thanks folks

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
Found you on Spectrum and friend request sent; should be a permanent fix for this bug. Downside is that you'll always see my name on your Comms MFD whether I'm on or not.

• o7

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I'm usually on the US servers and no idea what times you're on, but sent you a friend request as well.

• o7

RoosterRage

Captain
Donor
Jul 16, 2022
RSI Handle
RoosterRage
The general fix for this bug for me is to join an arena commander match or if that fails log completely out of the launcher and re-enter your password this always works for me as it queries your account and resets the character location.

• o7

kerriban

Ensign
Oct 14, 2023
RSI Handle
col jaffy
can you or anyone add me to the freinds list seems I cannot acess the game I have gone through all the fixes nothing is working the last one is getting someone to add me to their friends list and perhaps that will get me in been 4 months out of the game now to many download bugs and such now it is stuck in the customise character window...so someone befriend me please
col jaffy kerog thanks

• o7

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
The general fix for this bug for me is to join an arena commander match or if that fails log completely out of the launcher and re-enter your password this always works for me as it queries your account and resets the character location.
Thats been tried, doesnt work for me unfortunetly

• o7

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
can you or anyone add me to the freinds list seems I cannot acess the game I have gone through all the fixes nothing is working the last one is getting someone to add me to their friends list and perhaps that will get me in been 4 months out of the game now to many download bugs and such now it is stuck in the customise character window...so someone befriend me please
col jaffy kerog thanks
I would, but I can't find you. You need to provide your RSI handle, which you can find in Spectrum.

• o7

RoosterRage

Captain
Donor
Jul 16, 2022
RSI Handle
RoosterRage
col jaffy kerog thanks
Sent an invite to "col jaffy @kerog" guessing that is you.

• o7

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
This happens to me almost every time there's a major patch or update that requires me to create my character again. My trick is that after I create my character & set my home location, I then back out to the main menu & it's usually cleared up.

• o7
Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?