Need glorious footage of TEST pilots in action

MAGGIOMAN

Captain
Jul 11, 2014
RSI Handle
MAGGIOMAN
You! Yes! You!

I need your help!

/u/ManiacalGinger Inspired me to work on a short film featuring you as the pilots!

Some of you may remember that I said I was working on something when I first joined. Well, it really didn't come together so I ditched the project all together.

However, what I have planned for this is much more in my comfort zone as far as editing goes. I just don't know how long it will take me to finish, it will be a learning experience to say the least.

What I need from you is gameplay of you flying like a true TEST member. I am doing this because I wanted to do something for you guys, because I am so very used to taking what is given to me. Also because you submitting footage to me saves me from having to take the time to ask for permission to use your gameplay.

Criteria

• It can be racing, swarm, or multiplayer

• At some point in time the glowing embers of glory must be visible

• 720p video minimum, 1080p preferred

• Audio is not necessary

• Aurora gameplay preferred, but not required
Uploading and Selection

Currently I would prefer you to upload whatever footage you may have on youtube. It is much more accessible for me to view the footage and download directly from there. That said, the footage can be old or new, and does not have to have been created just for this project. So long as it applies to the criteria I am ok with whatever you may have.

PM or reply with your submission

PM me or reply below with the links to your content, and yours alone. Unless it is something you feel I must absolutely include, then I will contact the holder for the green light.

Note that you will be credited if I use any footage you ever so graciously provide

P.S. Note; this will be a really long wip with my schedule, so I really don't know when it will be done. But I do intend to deliver at least something.

P.S. P.S. Note Note; TEST SQAUDRON BEST SQAURDON

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeCool4433

Madfish

Captain
Aug 10, 2014
RSI Handle
dottedfish

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Feel free to use any footage from my streams you would like. Liennaslog on both YouTube and twitch.tv.

If you'd rather not have my face/commentary etc in the videos I can easily revord some of my non stream game play for you?

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
If you'd rather not have my face/commentary etc in the videos I can easily revord some of my non stream game play for you?
Your face/commentary is pretty much what makes your videos so solid - you have quotes that may as well be from the Tao Te Ching of TEST.

Edit: Indeed, someone posted this to the subreddit.

Forgot your password?