Need help from a Canadian Testie

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
Good day all,

I'm going to make a purchase at a canadian online store, but they charge a whooping $85 to ship the stuff to Spain. I've purchased from the other side of the pond before and the shipping costs weren't that high... maybe canadians are poor logisticians?

Whatever. I'll really appreciate some help from someone from Ontario that could pick up the item (shoe box sized, roughly 1 or 2 kilograms) and ship it to me. I'm sure there must be a cheaper shipping alternative.

Of course, I'll send the money beforehand via Paypal, and take care of any related expenses: fuel, wrapping, etc. I'll disclose the details by PM.

PS: No, it's not drugs. Nor beer.

Reactions: Tiger

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
One more try... Are there any nice canadians, from the Ontario area, willing to help on some international logistics?

Lexicon

Captain
Aug 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Lexicon
No way they can ship it to a US location? I'd love to help, but Ontario is eleven hours from my part of New Jersey.

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
Thanks a lot Lexicon.

I've received several offers from NA testies to help me on this, which I appreciate a lot. Maybe the cheaper shipping to the US helps offset the shipping to Spain. I'll do some maths before making a decision.

Thanks again! :)

Forgot your password?