Need some last minute graphic design work, will pay real $, not spacebucks

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Hey all,

So, I'm getting ready to host my team's annual Competition, and we're finally going to livestream this bitch. As such, we really need to brand our channel, and even though we have a brand guide, I don't have the time or energy to do shit about it. Lord knows getting high school kids to do this would be "Easy", but let's face it: getting teenagers to do something they don't want to do has the potential to be a major pain.

As such, I figured I would just pony up the bucks (A whopping $50) to turn over our style guide in exchange for Twitch channel accouterments. I totally know what $50 gets me. And, at this point, it's better than a blank channel, that's for sure.

If anyone wants to take me up on this, that would be awesome.

Oh, and I'd need it done before Saturday morning >.<

Please feel free to post this to r/choosingbeggars. I deserve shame for making a request like this.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Hey all,

So, I'm getting ready to host my team's annual Competition, and we're finally going to livestream this bitch. As such, we really need to brand our channel, and even though we have a brand guide, I don't have the time or energy to do shit about it. Lord knows getting high school kids to do this would be "Easy", but let's face it: getting teenagers to do something they don't want to do has the potential to be a major pain.

As such, I figured I would just pony up the bucks (A whopping $50) to turn over our style guide in exchange for Twitch channel accouterments. I totally know what $50 gets me. And, at this point, it's better than a blank channel, that's for sure.

If anyone wants to take me up on this, that would be awesome.

Oh, and I'd need it done before Saturday morning >.<

Please feel free to post this to r/choosingbeggars. I deserve shame for making a request like this.
Can you show us some examples of what you are aiming for? There are a lot of people here with talent for this type of thing.

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
For $50 you’re getting an hour and a half (maybe two if they’re generous) of someone’s time. If you have a logo and a brand guideline - fantastic. Make sure you have a clear idea of what you want, and ideally examples of what you like the look of.

Forgot your password?