Need someone to go to microcenter.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Need someone to go to microcenter and pick up 2 packs of evga ddr4 3200mhz 2x8gb. I would do it but i cant order being in korea even if delivered to america. Youbwould be sending to military postal so no international shipping needed. I would compensate for your time.

Thank you.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Need someone to go to microcenter and pick up 2 packs of evga ddr4 3200mhz 2x8gb. I would do it but i cant order being in korea even if delivered to america. Youbwould be sending to military postal so no international shipping needed. I would compensate for your time.

Thank you.
Damn. Wished I lived in the states brother. I'd do this in a second for you. Sorry I can't help.

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Ok cool. I think they open at 10. I'm showing Duluth has 4 in stock, and Marietta has 1 so I'll go over to Duluth in a little bit. PM me your APO information and I'll get it out later on today

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Ok cool. I think they open at 10. I'm showing Duluth has 4 in stock, and Marietta has 1 so I'll go over to Duluth in a little bit. PM me your APO information and I'll get it out later on today
Kudos @Murderer. Another shining example of why this community is so damn awesome.
Throw some kimchi in the package for good measure.
Haha. Maybe some bitlong. ;)
Cross the border! and hoot at them when they ask your business
They'd just laugh, and laugh, because I'm such s hoot, and let me cross.

I'm leaving now

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
I wasn't warned that Microcenter was like a Bass Bro Shop for introverts. Spent a couple hours walking around, getting even with the gf(shopping); though she let me know when I got to the "hobbyist" section, it was time to go. I know it was probably a mistake taking her in the first place, but I needed her there for moral support and wallet control. Eventually I remembered the point of the trip and finished business. Hope you like the new ram Salt Lake! Now if they could get their sh*t together, they might be able to remain in business a bit longer than most tech stores.

Gneissnoggin

Admiral
Feb 7, 2016
RSI Handle
Gneissnoggin
Microcenters are doing well. They have been in business for over 10 yrs that I know of. I saw this post just now or I could have hooked you up as well Salt Lake. We have one in Kansas City and I also have many friends based in Leavenworth to get post out. If you need anything else just holler.

Uruwashii

Vice Admiral
Jan 24, 2016
RSI Handle
Uruwashii
Wish I had seen this earlier, I would have both at the reason to make the trip to Microcenter. The closest one to me is almost an hour away so I don't go there often enough.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
I wasn't warned that Microcenter was like a Bass Bro Shop for introverts. Spent a couple hours walking around, getting even with the gf(shopping); though she let me know when I got to the "hobbyist" section, it was time to go. I know it was probably a mistake taking her in the first place, but I needed her there for moral support and wallet control. Eventually I remembered the point of the trip and finished business. Hope you like the new ram Salt Lake! Now if they could get their sh*t together, they might be able to remain in business a bit longer than most tech stores.
Ive never actually been to a microcenter. I was able to get a couple from ebay at same price. Fried 4 of wm and couldnt order from them. They need to fix that shit.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
they closed the one near me and i found it upsetting :(

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I got to be on a first name basis with the MC near me. Microcenter and guitar stores, ANY OF THEM, are two of the places I'm not allowed in with my wallet. I guess the same can be applied to SC concept sales as well. I hate responsibility.

Reactions: Murderer

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
Just found this post or i would of been willing to help also, we have one here in St. Louis about 15 minutes from me, love this place. I purchase my gpu, mb, and cpu from them with the 2yr replacement warranty. no questions asked they will replace at full purchase price... about to upgrade my two 970's to 1080's at ~half cost. Then i have till January to decide if i want to replace the mb and cpu

Reactions: Blind Owl

MastahZero

Rear Admiral
May 27, 2016
RSI Handle
MastahZero
Fun Fact: I used to WORK in a MicroCenter and lemme tell you, its fun, to a point. Playing around with 3d Printers, Helping folks make badass builds, helping the lil guy get the most bang for his buck, its all fun and joy times, til you get those idiots who try to be overly unrealistic and become stubborn af

Forgot your password?