Which CONNIE would you rather crash?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
Hello everyone...wait the proper term I just learned a couple of hours ago was: o/
I am new to Online gaming and i am happy to join you all. Look forward to many things

Where you from stranger?

Here and there...where ever the Army Life takes me. Originally from FL I guess...looking forward to hopefully getting a Job out west.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I saw a video from Frankie that my son likes to watch (Frankie plays games like DayZ and makes funny videos about it)...he had this game in one of his videos...I checked it out...and started pledging...Thus starting a new life of Nerding...

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, etc

What was the first game you remember playing?
Asteroid

What other games do you play?
ARMA3...playing wise I suck...too many buttons...but I like it, and my 8 yr old flies helicopters better than me.

Picard or Kirk?
Hard one, ... James "Jim" T. Kirk, though fun to watch and laugh at...totally iconic..., was actually a DICK in real life to his fellow actors. Total Dick moves left and right LOL. CPT Picard was great Commander of his ship, but he was slow and got his arse handed to him a lot..Him and his brother did own an awesome vineyard tho'. So I say my answer is: CPT MAL from the Serinity, a Firefly class transport ship.

Last edited:

Chase Rockcole

Captain
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Meowmix28
welcome to the org im glad to have you aboard im meowmix0728 you can always add me in game and we can have some fun welcome again buddy and hope to talk to you in mumble

Chase Rockcole

Captain
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Meowmix28
ok well i can help you first download mumble then after that you come back to this page and click on the link up above that says mumble once that happens it will open your mumble and redirect you to our servers once in the chat you will have to wait for a mod to assist you so you can join the other channels ^_^

Reactions: SARGE

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
SARGE understands the importance of the checkbox poll

welcome, good sir

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Sarge, good to see yet another Army guys on here! We seem to have the majority of military representation with this organization that puts a thought of all Army guys want to be spacemen. I mean that would be the only time that I would ever think of joining the Navy or Airforce is if they had access to starships..... I mean otherwise would just join Royal Caribbean cruise lines or some polo wearing logistic company ;)

Welcome to test!

Vicereine

Lieutenant
Feb 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Vicereine
Sarge sit back and enjoy a fine Russian wine while read Test chat. Wine is easy to spot because it is 80 proof, clear, and made from potatoes.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Sarge, good to see yet another Army guys on here! We seem to have the majority of military representation with this organization that puts a thought of all Army guys want to be spacemen. I mean that would be the only time that I would ever think of joining the Navy or Airforce is if they had access to starships..... I mean otherwise would just join Royal Caribbean cruise lines or some polo wearing logistic company ;)

Welcome to test!
Man isn't that the truth. If they ever announced a Space Branch for the Army, I'll be VTIPing for that so fucking fast.

Reactions: Dalarast

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome, met you in RSI chat already.

:D

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Flawless sarge, your training is nearly complete. You'll make a fine 30-ish manchild. Welcome to the squadron!

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
Sarge, good to see yet another Army guys on here! We seem to have the majority of military representation with this organization that puts a thought of all Army guys want to be spacemen. I mean that would be the only time that I would ever think of joining the Navy or Air force is if they had access to star ships..... I mean otherwise would just join Royal Caribbean cruise lines or some polo wearing logistic company ;)

Welcome to test!
If I wasn't new to Nerding I would have joined you a lot earlier. THANX for the warm welcoming.

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
Man isn't that the truth. If they ever announced a Space Branch for the Army, I'll be VTIPing for that so fucking fast.
You seem like a cook.
BTW you missed the party. There are already space training in the Army...with 40 hour courses that work towards your Promotion points...and yes you get a badge...
and yes they seected one Service Member already for an expedition to Mars...Look it up brother, He came from FT Campbell, KY

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
Sarge sit back and enjoy a fine Russian wine while read Test chat. Wine is easy to spot because it is 80 proof, clear, and made from potatoes.
WILL DO!

I am a huge fan of GRAPA and PISCO myself...tho it lacks a good kick

Last edited:

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
Welcome to TEST comrade !
Exploration will be awesome no doubt, find some aliens to shoot, riches to plunder, or just crash into a big rock.
Either way it will be worth it !

Forgot your password?