Never mind, shield redundancy was removed again.

CorruptSave

Rear Admiral
Mar 24, 2016
RSI Handle
CorruptSave
Never mind. I was asking about shield redundancy on the Sabre, but I just checked and it's been removed again.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
What does this mean? I'm about to try and fall in love with my Sabre. What do I need to know?

CorruptSave

Rear Admiral
Mar 24, 2016
RSI Handle
CorruptSave
I guess when 2.3 came out you could put more than one shield on the Sabre. It had four slots yesterday, and I could put the shield from the Starfarer on the Sabre. I want sure exactly what effect that had but now you can't do it. There's only one shield slot again. Must have been an accident, not sure if it's a feature that's planned.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I guess when 2.3 came out you could put more than one shield on the Sabre. It had four slots yesterday, and I could put the shield from the Starfarer on the Sabre. I want sure exactly what effect that had but now you can't do it. There's only one shield slot again. Must have been an accident, not sure if it's a feature that's planned.
They are going to be moving from the 1 s4 shields system to 4 small shields. Maybe they jumped the gun.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Reply: Cool. I'm drunk. I have more to say, but I can't remember what. Cheers.

Forgot your password?