New 3.17.1 outlaw armor looks amazing!

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I like the top but the legs feel a bit disconnected with the sudden change from light gray to black. But maybe it's just the lighting.
I would argue it's the layers (like onions). The legs share the same material style as the top of the chest. so yes I see what you are saying, if you look at it as part of the pallet it makes sense as that harder metal all shares that look.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
To be hones I'm not entirely sure if I'm seeing the undersuit or if that's a part of the armor itself that I have the issue with. That's why I said it's probably the lighting, cos I'm guessing the "panties" area that connects to the top is the same mid-gray as the top and would connect just fine if lit from the front, leaving the light gray contour as a piece of interest rather than a demarcation line. In these pics though it looks like the pants is fully black, just black, no mid-gray to connect to the top. But I do like the purple-ish red-ish accents with the black armor pieces and purple (pink?) glowing eyes, very stylish!

Reactions: GPcustoms

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
@Lorddarthvik here you go, I do think it's a bit of an a optical illusion. the white line along the waist seems to cause these. see the last picture for what I am talking about.
Squadron 42 - Star Citizen Screenshot 2022.05.16 - 17.48.37.07.png

Squadron 42 - Star Citizen Screenshot 2022.05.16 - 17.48.51.40.png

Squadron 42 - Star Citizen Screenshot 2022.05.16 - 17.49.46.18.png

If you hold your finger to block the line between the two halves they seems to be the same color, otherwise not. (if not read my signature)

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Oh it has a cape! COOL!

Youare correct about the illusion, that is part of it. Still I think it would've been better to keep the bottom more in line with the top cos it goes down to darkgrey-black really fast below the waist. like ina couple of pixels fast. I'm guessing that was not the intention, it's just how it gets shaded by the lighting and stuck on armor. It's really alright though.
Enjoy your drip! Fashion is where the endgames at!

Reactions: GPcustoms

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
First 3 pics reminded me of the movie Mimic.......:o7:

Forgot your password?