New 890 Jump Images. What are your thoughts?

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Its nice. The color seems too monochromatic though. Different hues of green.
I actually like the color scheme, a subdued background is nice with the touches of color in the fishtank and lighting. I think the textures and colors will likely be updated as this was apparently made to explore the style for the rest of the ship.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
So far, I still like the 600i better.

But I suspect the 890J will be a monster in almost every category that might make it a lot of fun!
Well I speculate this is one of the several guest bedrooms, it is also the first style pass for the ships so I expect it to get much better... I will just want the battle bridge and comms.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
For the most part I agree with you @Wolfy. My only issue is the computer station right next to the bed. It needs to be moved somewhere else and just make it a wardrobe or TV. The wall also needs to wrap around a little to give the bed a little more privacy from the sitting room.

ScreenShot0257.jpg

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
For the most part I agree with you @Wolfy. My only issue is the computer station right next to the bed. It needs to be moved somewhere else and just make it a wardrobe or TV. The wall also needs to wrap around a little to give the bed a little more privacy from the sitting room.

View attachment 10278
I've got a computer station next to my bed. Are you saying I should move it?!!!

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock

View attachment 10278
I actually disagree, if the idea is to provide a computer system in each room that is easily the best place for it. It provides a measure of privacy for whatever you are working on, on the screen. That said, an extension to the wall may be fine, its hard to tell in the image on whether that would reduce how open the room feel.

Forgot your password?