New ALIEN[TM]-like space movie incoming!! LIFE feat. Jake Gyllenhaal and R.Reynolds!

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Been kind of a disappointing drought as far as space movies go lately. I'll try to see this one, but I hope this trailer didn't just give away the whole story. Seems like it might have...

Reactions: AstroSam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Been kind of a disappointing drought as far as space movies go lately. I'll try to see this one, but I hope this trailer didn't just give away the whole story. Seems like it might have...
btw. I recently watched Event Horizon again. Still a brilliant movie; Sam Neill's play is scary as hell!
Will watch Pandorum somewhen this week :)

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
You've seen the 1st Season of the Expanse, yes? Very good so far. New season in January or February, I think. Lots of potential.
Also, probably the latest space movie I thought was good start-to-finish was Moon. Definitely check that one out if you haven't seen it yet.
large_moon_blu-ray10.jpg

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
This movie has potential. I hope its not some cliche blob monster or some shit. I would love a movie where the villain is literally just an intelligent single celled organism. If the fear comes from its unknown potential (and possible motives) instead of its physical ability to do direct violent harm (Despite its clear capability of launching some form of physical attack), we could really have an interesting monster movie here. Intellect vs. Intellect instead of Human "rational thought" vs an alien superpredator. Motive is terrifying when wielded by the capable hands of a mind that you do not understand. And who says tiny can't be evil??

Or maybe I'm just reading Waaay too much into a short little trailer...

Reactions: AstroSam
Forgot your password?