New Cargo specs and more Q&A

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
While all of you regular cargo haulers are complaining, us poor pirates just got our balls cut off and handed to us by way of our collective arses...THEY PUT THE CUTLASS ON A DAMN SLIM-FAST DIET!!!!!

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
While all of you regular cargo haulers are complaining, us poor pirates just got our balls cut off and handed to us by way of our collective arses...THEY PUT THE CUTLASS ON A DAMN SLIM-FAST DIET!!!!!
that's good! The cutlass will most likely become much more maneuverable and much more deadly. It's absolutely terribad in its current iteration.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
So instead of "Drop your cargo, or I'll turn you into space dust!" you get "Drop your cargo....or maybe just some of it....well...how 'bout just 1 crate....or, just empty half of a crate into the airlock and flush it....or I'll turn you into space dust! ... uumm...Stop laughing at me, I don't have the room for all that stuff!"

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
So instead of "Drop your cargo, or I'll turn you into space dust!" you get "Drop your cargo....or maybe just some of it....well...how 'bout just 1 crate....or, just empty half of a crate into the airlock and flush it....or I'll turn you into space dust! ... uumm...Stop laughing at me, I don't have the room for all that stuff!"
just kill it now, and loot at your leisure

the only people who could scan the wreck down are the few sharing your shard

Forgot your password?