New command center

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Totally digging the backlight. And what is that transparent chamber you have to the left of the keyboard? It looks awesome!

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
You need a few more monitors.

I don't know how people only use 1 anymore :p

What desk is that?

Captain Easy

Commander
Nov 19, 2014
RSI Handle
captaineasy
Nice! Too bright for me tho'. I love the desk center! Hopefully you have a comfortable chair to compliment the setup.

Good news: lots of time before the PU to do all the hardware upgrade additions.
Bad news: lots of time before the PU. :(

Broody

Grand Admiral
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
BROODY
Indeed the machine became humanoid. Nice overtaking sitting with your PC at the table and eat some food.

Last edited:

ghost53574

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2014
RSI Handle
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/xgh0st
The only real use for multiple monitors are:

A) If you have more than one computer that you run independently from your other computers.
B) If you want to multitask efficiently.

Gaming with multiple monitors and the sole purpose for using multiple monitors for gaming is kind of dumb.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Note to any rich people in TEST. I can and will cry and beg pitifully in addition to whoring myself out for stiff like this.

*wags eyebrows at Karan and RussianJ*

Captain Easy

Commander
Nov 19, 2014
RSI Handle
captaineasy
When considering upgrades and additions you should seriously consider the TrackIR. Don't have any personal experience (shhhh...I'm pretty sure one is under the tree for me :rolleyes:) to plug for it, but all my research indicates that it is superior in use and feel compared to multi monitor. Just suggesting...as we all have personal preferences when it comes to game control. But I do love the center. Still too bright for me tho'. My gaming computer is set up in my man cave.

"I don't always game, but when I do, I do it on a 50" monitor from a recliner in the dark. Game well my friends."

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
When considering upgrades and additions you should seriously consider the TrackIR. Don't have any personal experience (shhhh...I'm pretty sure one is under the tree for me :rolleyes:) to plug for it, but all my research indicates that it is superior in use and feel compared to multi monitor. Just suggesting...as we all have personal preferences when it comes to game control. But I do love the center. Still too bright for me tho'. My gaming computer is set up in my man cave.

"I don't always game, but when I do, I do it on a 50" monitor from a recliner in the dark. Game well my friends."
Or talk to Krystal/Cpt_LeChuck about one of his headtrackers. I have one and it works great, for a lot cheaper than TrackIR.

Snowianth

Grand Admiral
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Snowianth
at some point im gonna get second monitor for chat and other misc programs wich i want to see w/o alt tabing all the time when im playing.

Forgot your password?