New Cutlass Black

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
So, I got rid of my red and black for other ships. I kept my blue and 1 other ship to turn back into a Super Hornet because I love that ship.

Now I'm wondering if I should get the black and red again. I do want to move cargo around...

(╥﹏╥)

Ha ha ha, I did the same but I got back the Blue and then the Black.. back again..
Both of them can carry cargo as it been said the "jail boxes" in Blue will be module removable if I got it right.
But anyways having a blue will give you access to the black as loaner for a wile until Blue is done so if Blue isn't done with the 3.0 you will have a black to fly for a wile..

I should by it now tho like I did you can bet the price is going to go up after update ;) I got red left to buy... then I'm god better to be on safe side..
:beer: :beers:

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Ha ha ha, I did the same but I got back the Blue and then the Black.. back again..
Both of them can carry cargo as it been said the "jail boxes" in Blue will be module removable if I got it right.
But anyways having a blue will give you access to the black as loaner for a wile until Blue is done so if Blue isn't done with the 3.0 you will have a black to fly for a wile..

I should by it now tho like I did you can bet the price is going to go up after update ;) I got red left to buy... then I'm god better to be on safe side..
:beer: :beers:
Disco Lando confirmed that the price is increasing when 3.0 drops.

We were originally supposed to be able to remove the cells for cargo but when Matt Sherman was asked about it more recently he would not confirm that and said to hold all questions till after the Cutlass drops in 3.0

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You may be able to remove them. Matt is just withholding that info so you'll buy them all.

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ) buy them ALL!!?
Don't
Tempt
Me.
You can borrow my Red and crash all 3 Cutlasses one after the other for a hat-trick.
Thank you my friend.
Although now the conundrum lays with the order in which to crash them. Gaaaaaa

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I kept my blue. . .Now I'm wondering if I should get the black and red again.
I don't see how anyone can tell from the published info what to buy. The ships page still lists all 3 variants as carrying the same cargo, and if that is true, you can pull the holding cells from the Blue and have a better-than-Black. Blue still has bigger main engines and shields, IIRC.

Forgot your password?