New forum feature: Reactions!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It still amazes me how light the Kegs get after your done "exercising". The working Test theory is you emit some sort of anti gravitational particle that effects things you touch but I have another working theory that I still need to collect empirical data on.
Feel free to TEST away. I'll be over here drinking, haha. These kegs won't drain themselves.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'll join you let's empty 'em all ....CHEERS!
I'll drink to that!
Yes they will. lol. The trick is to allow them to drain into your throat, and not onto the floor. Although, you do tend to get a lot of minerals and protein that way.
SCIENCE!!
So it seems @Blind Owl is not the only one with the magic talent of making kegs lighter.
"Just a widdle bit of magic" as the the Little Wolf likes to say.
Well I'm not one to compare my drinking capacity to a Canadian soldier, I mean those guys have some talent and since I know the base he is stationed at... @Blind Owl's reputation is not threatened by the likes of me.
Hahaha, my very faux reputation. I'm getting old Vav, and responsible. Ugh

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Hahaha, my very faux reputation. I'm getting old Vav, and responsible. Ugh
Well, it doesn't get a lot better, let me tell you. Before you know it the kids need a responsible parent to bail them out and stuff... oh the stuff.
If you have a boy, you'll have to watch your boy like a hawk.
If you have a girl, you have to watch every boy in 150 miles like a hawk.
But you wouldn't trade one minute of that time, especially when the grand kids happen. That makes it all worthwhile. OH revenge is a dish best served
...with a loving smile.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well, it doesn't get a lot better, let me tell you. Before you know it the kids need a responsible parent to bail them out and stuff... oh the stuff.
If you have a boy, you'll have to watch your boy like a hawk.
If you have a girl, you have to watch every boy in 150 miles like a hawk.
But you wouldn't trade one minute of that time, especially when the grand kids happen. That makes it all worthwhile. OH revenge is a dish best served
...with a loving smile.
Hahaha, I think that's how my Dad's been feeling, laughing at me getting a taste of my own medicine. But he's loving his grandson time. The Little Wolf is only 3 years old, so I have some time to enjoy just he and I being buddies, and our family time, just the three of us. Life is grand

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Hahaha, I think that's how my Dad's been feeling, laughing at me getting a taste of my own medicine. But he's loving his grandson time. The Little Wolf is only 3 years old, so I have some time to enjoy just he and I being buddies, and our family time, just the three of us. Life is grand
Yep actually you can work it so you're buddies forever if you can keep that alive just a little while longer. Sounds like you and your dad did pretty good too.

Forgot your password?