New from Mog_No_1.....{definately not a shitpost}

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Statistically, you are more likely to win the lottery than get pooped on by a bird. Surely, shitposting has benefits our mediocre understanding of science can not yet comprehend.
View attachment 2894
That cant be true, I got crapped on by gigantic Albatross bird thing at the beach a few years back. It had its ass planted ontop of a light pole and let its "thunder" rip over me and my dog I was walking........WTF? :eek: So that mean a lottery win is just around the corner? :rolleyes:

FERRARI'S FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Beerjerker

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
That cant be true, I got crapped on by gigantic Albatross bird thing at the beach a few years back. It had its ass planted onto of a light pole and let its "thunder" rip over me and my dog I was walking........WTF? :eek: So that mean a lottery win is just around the corner? :rolleyes:

FERRARI'S FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
Does Ferrari make a convertible? You know, to keep that bird poop luck rolling in.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Does Ferrari make a convertible? You know, to keep that bird poop luck rolling in.
You will be needing regular wins to counteract the continual full car detailing you'll require to continue the lotto wins, is a vicious cycle! :rolleyes:

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
I agree, its not bad enough Big Bird craps in my captains chair, hes doing it in your convertible Ferrari too.......:eek: Cant we chemically castrate him or something to stem this behavior? LOL :rolleyes:

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
I agree, its not bad enough Big Bird craps in my captains chair, hes doing it in your convertible Ferrari too.......:eek: Cant we chemically castrate him or something to stem this behavior? LOL :rolleyes:
Too early to rule any option out, but are you sure you can blame that one on the bird?
kangaroo-toilet-paper.jpg

Last edited:

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
YOU GET A FAIRY KISS AND BEEEES!!!
Yes.....YES.......YES........fly my pretties, fly, spread the word of FAIRY KISSESTM :rolleyes:

@ratfeast.....a man like you I could use in my new FAIRY KISSESTM global empire juganaut, can I interest you in our new position of General Manager of Marketing? The position pays handsomely in fairy kisses with bonus fairy kisses if you meet your targets! ;)

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
@ratfeast.....a man like you I could use in my new FAIRY KISSESTM global empire juganaut, can I interest you in our new position of General Manager of Marketing? The position pays handsomely in fairy kisses with bonus fairy kisses if you meet your targets! ;)
I accept, do I get paid in Fairy Kisses or in Fairy Kisses?

Forgot your password?